Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Only One to Not Get Tomorrow's Gift Box?

ComicArtistComicArtist
Mabinogi Rep: 700
in General Chat
Am I too stupid? It seems like I am in fact. (._.)

I guess I forgot about the Tomorrow's Gift Box event since I couldn't check the website everyday due to connection limitations and being too busy with other things not online.

So seeing the event on the front page today, I was disappointed that I couldn't do the box upgrading, but thought I could at least get the first prize box by opening it today.

I thought I was very reasonable in thinking that I obtained the Tomorrow Prize Box too, as I had diligently logged in everyday--including January 5--for at least 36 minutes and 25 days consecutively to obtain the Attendance Book prizes. I was wrong.

My logic failed me. I was too stupid to think I had to log in twice to obtain that Tomorrow box--even when the announcement had no indication to that requirement.

I am a bit mad that I didn't get the Tomorrow Box when I fulfilled all the requirements written in the announcement.

I will NOT be filing a report, but I am curious if I really am the only moron who didn't receive the Tomorrow's Gift Box Event Box. I probably am, but still I want to be sure.

tl;dr Snowflake sad for being too stupid.
  1. Did you get a G22 Tomorrow's Gift Box?21 votes
    1. Yes, I did. You seem to be the only stupid one, sorry.
       62% (13 votes)
    2. No we both should leave the earth's future to those who surpass our intelligence...which is everyone
       38% (8 votes)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Snowflake indeed.
    ComicArtist
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I used mine for day 1. I can't play efficiently anyways, an enchant expiration removal scroll is satisfactory for me.
    If you wanted to do more, and get more with the box, then it's unfortunate.
  • ComicArtistComicArtist
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Gaea wrote: »
    Snowflake indeed.
    You can say that again! Only one among many so stupid!
    I used mine for day 1. I can't play efficiently anyways, an enchant expiration removal scroll is satisfactory for me.

That's great you were able to get it! I never even got the box!

• SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I also did not receive it. I've been doing the log-ins for the Christmas dungeon runs, coins and rewards so I assumed it would end up in my inventory with the Briogh Marble upon talking to the Strange Man. I must have missed something.
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    The box distribution glitched and I forgot to log in later after it was fixed too. Filed a ticket, no box since the day had passed.

Better luck next box i guess.
    Leinei
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Ah sorry you didn't get one. :( I hope things turn out for you better! I can certainly understand why it may be difficult to log in a lot. I was busy over the holidays myself.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I think this is one event that noone would miss if removed.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I think this is one event that noone would miss if removed.

I do like the prizes they sometimes have, but I agree that they could give out those same prizes through a different method. The tomorrow's box event is a bit confusing for people unfamiliar with how to work it out and it requires you to be present a specific day in order to get the first box at all. I wouldn't mind if they got rid of it and replaced it with a different method of giving out these prizes.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Snowflake indeed.

That is so snowflake.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Snowflake indeed.

That's great you were able to get it! I never even got the box!

The glitchiness has caused misfortune for a good number of people.
    I am lucky I get to roam forums from time to time during the day to find out what issues occurred and potential resolutions by the evening.

Some people just are unable to get updates. There was a suggestion about adding notifications in game and I think that would help.
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    I hadnt received mine either, it was glitched. i never saw when it was fixed and missed out. since that was quite late for me..
    Filed ticket, they couldnt give me one anymore. *grumble*