Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

g22

Michelle24Michelle24
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited January 10, 2019 in General Chat
i'm on the 4th missing person that is located at the stone quarry. he is missing his father and I can't seem to find his father. any suggestions?

Comments

• fujikagefujikage
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    the 5th missing person is his father, use the quest item to find missing person info and you should be able to find him.
  • TreesTrees
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    Can anyone share where to find the monolith in Avon?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Trees wrote: »
    Can anyone share where to find the monolith in Avon?

go to the 9 graves on the dark side.
    go south from there, on foot, not on a pet (probably go too fast on a pet)
  • fujikagefujikage
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    The monolith is pretty close by the graveyard, if i must ask the exact location... I would say like on the right side next to the graveyard
  • TreesTrees
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    Ya my pet messed it up for me, ty all
  • knightoneknightone
    Mabinogi Rep: 885
    edited January 11, 2019
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/532970451283214368/533061037923237888/G22_Guide_2.png

You can find all information for Overlapping Trails quest here.

Now I am stuck on subsequent quests because the translator does not work properly on foreign language G22 guides. So going to wait till wiki updates.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    knightone wrote: »
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/532970451283214368/533061037923237888/G22_Guide_2.png

You can find all information for Overlapping Trails quest here.

Now I am stuck on subsequent quests because the translator does not work properly on foreign language G22 guides. So going to wait till wiki updates.

Or you can ask questions here, what quest are you stuck on?
  • NeyheshiNeyheshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Spoilers:

I'm stuck on the 6th monolith with the clue being "A place where the black sun casts its light"
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Neyheshi wrote: »
    Spoilers:

I'm stuck on the 6th monolith with the clue being "A place where the black sun casts its light"
    @Neyheshi
    the answer is "Shadow Realm"
    Make sure you do proper capitalization
    Neyheshi
  • NeyheshiNeyheshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Neyheshi wrote: »
    Spoilers:

@Neyheshi
    the answer is "Shadow Realm"
    Make sure you do proper capitalization

I never would have guessed. Thank you @Iyasenu
  • FaybalFaybal
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Where is the "Evidence on the ground" for the first quest?
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    by far the most boring and masochistic quest chain yet
    Faybal
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    This G is just a sack of garbage.
    Faybal
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    This part IS sorta hard but I can't say its garbage since it makes me use my brain for once and to actually listen to the lore of the land.

Since this happens I bet it will once again, get used to it. Plus the picture of the missing folks is another clue, look at the background and find the similar setting to find them.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    For people who are struggling with missing people part! Go to this thread to get all the information you need! It should be able to help you find all the people! :)
  • nikyahnikyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    I'm stuck on the quest behind the facade. I've talked to all the aristocrat, some gave me stuff and I've managed to clear 3 of them. Stuck on the others. anyone able to give me a little advice on what to do?
  • nikyahnikyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    oh well nevermind. I'm a bit slow today. all I have to do was read, and keep talking to them all. instead of clicking is fast as I can....
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    edited January 12, 2019
    Maybe if people didn't skip all the text and actually tried to invest themselves in the story, people wouldn't be having issues with this Gen. :v

The people bashing it are probably the same people who couldn't be bothered to read a little. But I shouldn't assume such things.

I've been thoroughly enjoying the Gen myself. The combat has been pleasantly challenging, and most, if not all, of the quest scenarios have tried something different from previous Gens. I just wish I hadn't run into a terrible bug near the end that causes all of Tech Duinn's floors and assets to turn invisible. It kind of ruins the atmosphere they were trying to set up, not to mention it makes the last quest unplayable for me... :L

Also, GG, emojis copy pasted from elsewhere apparently don't work with forum posts. Had to retype my post because over half of it didn't initially appear.
    Greta
  • LosheLoshe
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    i cant kill neid in the first quest... any help? its a solo quest?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Loshe wrote: »
    i cant kill neid in the first quest... any help? its a solo quest?

Yeah, it's solo.

I'd recommend upping your defense and/or HP so you can deal with Neid's tail swipe.
    Or use Chain Blades and make use of Anchor Rush and the invulnerability it gives you.

Just make sure you don't let yourself get hit by its big waterball attack.
    Even its water spray attack can deal a lot of damage.

Defense with a good shield equipped can also help lower the damage, if you feel you can't evade the attack.