Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

S'mores Ratio for g22

NeyheshiNeyheshi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
edited January 10, 2019 in General Chat
47% Marshmallow/53% Cookie. I used that and got a delicious S'more
Ktty

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Also if you guys are unsure and don't care about the quality of your smores just go 50/50. It will work and you can get that quest done in a snap.
    Neyheshi
  • RalikinRalikin
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    I used 48% Marshmallow and 52% Cookie and got heavenly, so that's probably what it's meant to be.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 13, 2019
    400-800k for a dish. Heh... I decided to not pay for such bullcrap even though I'm far from being broke. Ran Kitchen dungeon for 20 minutes and got 3 Gelatins and even 3 Green Plums. Made some S'mores and sold extra 2 for 800k. Nice money making from lazy people who will pay any price for simple task.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    should of seen Alex's market, S'mores had been sold for 2 mil once...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Alshian wrote: »
    should of seen Alex's market, S'mores had been sold for 2 mil once...

Must be on first day right? I'm on Alexina and I decided to check S'more price during Friday and boy I saw them being sold for 800k cheapest. But day after that their prices dropped.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    MH96jpU.png
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Can attest, prices on this server are amazing.
    What's it like over on your guys' side of the fence? XD
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I sold a few for 1-1.5m, and a lot for 500-800k
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Meanwhile I stockpiled on ingredients from the Holiday dungeon.