Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Another glitch for giant female.....

ArjuneArjune
Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
edited January 13, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
I'm really quite upset about this glitch to be honest... I can even go as for to say I'm very angry about it. The items in question are:

Abaddon Nobility Gloves (F)
Abaddon Sovereign Gloves (F)

When I tried these gloves on from the auction house they looked like this:

LEM8dKq.png

I assume that's how they are supposed to look on my character, with the long clawed fingers giving the demon look (as long as the hands are free and not holding anything). So what do I get instead when I actually BUY the gloves and put them on? This utter BS here:

Zs6FyEi.png

I feel the developers overlooked this since female giants are always constantly locked into balled fists no matter what we do. I was expecting these gloves to be special and change the hands to be open like the preview. I really hope this is a bug because if it's not then I consider this false advertising, and it means I bought both of these gloves thinking they would look awesome and badass only to be completely ripped off. I'm also afraid this glitch won't be fixed kinda like a lot of other glitches effecting giants =_=

I tried them on my human just to make sure they look correctly and WOW what do you know? They look just perfect

Rqp9mn3.png

PLEASE fix this. I'm honestly tired of them not caring to make sure items are working properly on giant models... I'm tired of having to always report some kind of glitch for my giant. I still don't think the wide open eyes on the dreamy swing chair was ever fixed. Millia Exploration gloves were never fixed. PLEASE FIX THIS!! I love these gloves....

IGN: Darvy
Server: Mari
THICCthighssavelives

Comments

• trufflestruffles
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    CfhvwvH.jpg
    ArjuneTHICCthighssavelivesGretaalbratronicskpkion
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    All those bug reports will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Mystic Crystal Gloves (F) have the same issue!! Are you kidding me? :( Here's how they look when I try them on in the auction house:

jlxxddI.png

and then it looks like this when I equip it

1ReWC87.png

I think it's kinda clear at this point that the female giant normal stance is the issue here, and the fact they don't have heir hands opened normally. Why is that anyways? If that's the case then why do they show us these items with opened hands in previews of the items? False advertising... giant females need an open hand normal stance :( There's really no reason for their hands to be in fists 24-7