Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A new collab event for Mabinogi

BASS1243BASS1243
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Feedback and Suggestions
I wish add new collab events, like anime or any global events.
But idk what collab can work. And idk if NEXON accept it, logic...

Maybe a Anime collab event like: Boku no Hero Academia, or Yuri no Ice, or Persona 5
Or Global event... like... Hytale from HyPixel, Overwatch from Blizzard (maybe not coz Blizzard get a crisis...)
Well i left a poll to think much better about it.
Arae

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited January 9, 2019
    There are already plans for one this spring.
    Just pending release info.

Remember, temporary rights must be acquired in order to proceed. And there are restrictions for different countries, which makes it complicated.
    BASS1243
  • ChoCho
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    Persona 5 would be cool considering they're letting there IP go to things like Mystery Dungeon, Smash Ultimate, and Sonic Forces. If you compare the popularity of things like the Fate series, Full Metal Alchemist, and Sword art Online, I think Persona is definitely doable.
    BASS1243
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Eh... the crossover should fit the environment though. I'm sure if Sonic characters showed up, the people would start screaming they were Fomors. Persona 5 has the technology of modern day (which SAO also does, but outside the game for the most part).

Maybe we finally got the FMA one?
    BASS1243
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Or, people can be happy with what we already have, and wait patiently for G23.
    BASS1243
  • ChoCho
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    Leinei wrote: »
    Eh... the crossover should fit the environment though. I'm sure if Sonic characters showed up, the people would start screaming they were Fomors. Persona 5 has the technology of modern day (which SAO also does, but outside the game for the most part).

I just meant that the P5 mask is in the PS4 version of Sonic Forces. It seems they're collabing persona a lot. There was also the Recovery of an MMO Junkie event we just had and it even included her modern PC Desk
    BASS1243
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Why not bet on what crossover we'll get over the summer?
    I bet 1 slice of cheese.
  • BASS1243BASS1243
    edited January 29, 2019
    Multi-posts have been merged. Please do not spam posts.

There are already plans for one this spring.
    Just pending release info.

Remember, temporary rights must be acquired in order to proceed. And there are restrictions for different countries, which makes it complicated.

Yeah, thanks, i dont see or noticed it. Only i wish a new, literaly, event, not repetitive.
    But yeah, thats right aboutneed permit about it.

Hahaha, yeah, thats sound great a SONIC The Headhog event,... but why if itevent release,... why feel Mabinogi looks like DisneyLand, but with SEGA Entertaiment and with Sonic like Mascot. But ... well, thats so funny see it.
    Or, people can be happy with what we already have, and wait patiently for G23.

Oh , thats right... Good Point
    Cho wrote: »

I just meant that the P5 mask is in the PS4 version of Sonic Forces. It seems they're collabing persona a lot. There was also the Recovery of an MMO Junkie event we just had and it even included her modern PC Desk

I love it. <3
  • LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    Tate no Yuusha would be fantastic and the items would fit in perfectly with the game
    BASS1243Twelie
  • BASS1243BASS1243
    Tate no Yuusha would be fantastic and the items would fit in perfectly with the game

Of course, but the truth, the real onlyone can choise is NEXON and devCAT. I wish add it for my own way that stuff... but imonly contribuiting ideas.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Goblin Slayer.

...and all the NPC's flip their ****.
    Kensamaofmari
  • DianusiaDianusia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I really hope we will have Cardcaptor Sakura collab, since Maple Story had one too ^^
    Twelie