Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Keane's 'Wedding Postponed for Years

TNinjaTNinja
Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
edited January 14, 2019 in General Chat
03592179b3.jpg

I still haven't attended their wedding. They really got a patience for me, huh.
WolfsingerKensamaofmariWolfandWolf

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Apparently. They REALLY want you there XD
    WolfandWolf
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It also depends on what path you chose right?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 15, 2019
    And this is the last time we see Keane.

R.I.P.
    Greta wrote: »
    An this is the last time we see Keane.

R.I.P.

Not even his face.
    There should be a poll on who had the best relationship with Milletian.

The former bandit, the restaurant waitress cousin, or her tsun friend.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Am I the only one who was kind of irritated with Mina by the end of it? I mean like, sure she's kind of cute, but I soon found her also kind of annoying too...
    Like the little sister type. All ways XDD
    I was rooting for her friend by the end of it.
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Am I the only one who was kind of irritated with Mina by the end of it? I mean like, sure she's kind of cute, but I soon found her also kind of annoying too...

Well to be fair, she was the first lover I believe. Everyone else came in later.

All the characters have their strength and weaknesses like the typical cliche of romance stories.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

Yes, you were.
    How can you hate Mina?

Just look at her!

axxxe.png

She is faithful, intelligent, and she has got huge....tracts of land! TRACTS OF LAND, I SAY!

Yes, you were.
    How can you hate Mina?

Just look at her!

axxxe.png

She is faithful, intelligent, and she has got huge....tracts of land! TRACTS OF LAND, I SAY!

From when she was a bandit leader?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Yes, you were.
    How can you hate Mina?

Just look at her!

axxxe.png

Plot for sale.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Wait NOT MINA I MEANT CECI NOT MINA I WAS LOOKING AT THE PICTURE STILL AND TYPED THAT INSTEAD OH MY LORE NO MINA WAS FINE I LIKED HER I MEANT CECI-
    687474703a2f2f6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f74756d626c725f6c6864306866714a5a6b317165776571392e676966?s=fit&h=360&w=360&q=80
    Wait NOT MINA I MEANT CECI NOT MINA I WAS LOOKING AT THE PICTURE STILL AND TYPED THAT INSTEAD OH MY LORE NO MINA WAS FINE I LIKED HER I MEANT CECI-
    687474703a2f2f6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f74756d626c725f6c6864306866714a5a6b317165776571392e676966?s=fit&h=360&w=360&q=80

She may be annoying and immature and at times selfish (as is the common story for girls competing for a guy they want at a young age) but she kinda grows up at the end, also depending on the route the player makes.

I've noticed something, since each char that has highest affection of player appears in Tir a certain period of day, is it safe to assume they all moved and settled in Tir?
    Gaea wrote: »

Yes, you were.
    How can you hate Mina?

Just look at her!

axxxe.png

Plot for sale.

Plots of land? I was talking about plots of boobage.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Gaea wrote: »

Yes, you were.
    How can you hate Mina?

Just look at her!

axxxe.png

Plot for sale.

Plots of land? I was talking about plots of boobage.

Filthy plot for sale.
    Greta
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

She may be annoying and immature and at times selfish (as is the common story for girls competing for a guy they want at a young age) but she kinda grows up at the end, also depending on the route the player makes.

I've noticed something, since each char that has highest affection of player appears in Tir a certain period of day, is it safe to assume they all moved and settled in Tir?

Eh, she kinda did, but its my reaction to the kind of character anymore anyway.

I would assume so? Or at least just that one did...wonder, it would be kind of awkward if they were all gathered together still sometimes, unless the other girls really moved on quick afterward

Eh, she kinda did, but its my reaction to the kind of character anymore anyway.

I would assume so? Or at least just that one did...wonder, it would be kind of awkward if they were all gathered together still sometimes, unless the other girls really moved on quick afterward

Well for sure Cecilia and Yslote will still meet, since they're friends. Of course, they may also frequent Emain (as that is where they are from) and Shena, Cecilia's cousin is in Emain.

Going back to the "tracts of land" joke, Mina probably does literally have tracts of land from her time as a bandit. If Mina is the chosen girl for Keane, they maybe off on some large plot of HS land nearby raising a large family. And probably the same even if she wasn't chosen.

It's unfortunate, we can't interact with them other than the girl that we end up seeing afterwards.
    Wolfsinger
  • CalibryCalibry
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    edited August 2, 2019
    Calibry during the entire plot:

"why don't you impress keane by working this out like sane people and cooking the [DATA EXPUNGED] fish yourself, i just want to learn how to punch things, stop dragging me into this"

Also, did NOBODY notice that I annihilated Herbert in one blow with a giant burning space rock? No dialogue changes at all? Okay...

Edit: Oops, I think I necro'd this in my rush to complain about the fighter questline.

Edit 2: Maybe the second bit was just me looking for a reason to complain, but the first, honestly, I just didn't like the questline and was annoyed that skills were locked behind slogging through it.
    Sherri

Little sisters are the best! I love my little sisters!!! <3
    Calibry wrote: »

"why don't you impress keane by working this out like sane people and cooking the [DATA EXPUNGED] fish yourself, i just want to learn how to punch things, stop dragging me into this"

Also, did NOBODY notice that I annihilated Herbert in one blow with a giant burning space rock? No dialogue changes at all? Okay...

Edit: Oops, I think I necro'd this in my rush to complain about the fighter questline.

Literally not even a 1st world problem. More like a...0th world problem, mate. I mean, what do you honestly expect from a 15 year old game? (10 here in NA)
  • CalibryCalibry
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    Calibry wrote: »

Literally not even a 1st world problem. More like a...0th world problem, mate. I mean, what do you honestly expect from a 15 year old game? (10 here in NA)

All right, I'll admit the second paragraph was a nitpick. To be honest, I just plain didn't like the questline and was annoyed at skills being locked behind it.
    Now, I'm sure that people have made different selections for their own preference; but assuming that at least 1 person has matchmade each of the girls with Keane, does that mean Keane had married all the girls?
This discussion has been closed.