Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wingheart Collection Event

Comments

• KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    wolf tail. *drools* I really want!
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Why shouldn't we abuse alternate accounts at this rate? If the developers aren't taking any measures to prevent this, then why should we abide by these "rules"?

If our own rule of following the rule led us here, then what use was our rule?
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Is anyone actually going to save up 2,000 coins just for Joe's new outfit? ^ ^; I'm pretty certain these outfits (and their shoes and hairs) are not going to exist in game.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Is anyone actually going to save up 2,000 coins just for Joe's new outfit? ^ ^; I'm pretty certain these outfits (and their shoes and hairs) are not going to exist in game.

Lol totally forgot about Joe's shop. The outfits are boring so pretty much almost no one will buy and 2k is a bit too much for it.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Greta wrote: »

Lol totally forgot about Joe's shop. The outfits are boring so pretty much almost no one will buy and 2k is a bit too much for it.

That make me curious too - do those outfits even have idle pose at all? They're basically a reskin of Kira Floral-patterned Robe.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

I probably will. All the good stuff from the Vending Machines are taken. :/
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Zeo wrote: »

That make me curious too - do those outfits even have idle pose at all? They're basically a reskin of Kira Floral-patterned Robe.

That probably would be impossible to tell unless someone buys one and puts it on :/

They did put people in a pose for the announcement, but they've done that before for outfits that don't have idles....

Unless someone has info from Korea on these outfits.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 15, 2019
    Harukari wrote: »
    Truthfully, you guys need to have a level restriction on the festia prize event since people abuse alts.
    At least a total level of 300. Maybe higher. I don't know.

You know what? That didn't stop the reforge bots. Plus with the memory book update, that's not going to stop them at all! lmao! XD
    Harukari
  • albratronicalbratronic
    Mabinogi Rep: 310

That probably would be impossible to tell unless someone buys one and puts it on :/

They did put people in a pose for the announcement, but they've done that before for outfits that don't have idles....

According to this, the outfits do appear to have idle poses.
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf

Oh! Thank you for the info! :) Still, as Greta says, 2K coins IS a lot to save up, idle pose or not.
  • YuikoYuiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Is anybody else not getting the wingheart coins for the daily shadow missions?
  • LeadtLeadt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,275

Oh! Thank you for the info! :) Still, as Greta says, 2K coins IS a lot to save up, idle pose or not.

WAIT WAIT WAIT....so the movement is the slow clapping? cuz for sure it's NOT the hand-on-hip pose. This user uses the same pose for their outfit other pictures. I want the clothes too TT_TT..cuz well..I don't play enough to use all those upgrades xD....But man..I want 100mill gold too.. Ugh. Too few coins!.....
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    what hex do the mono purple packs have that come from the instant prize event?
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    The wolf tail shouldve been in the caravan Joe shop.
    GretaTHICCthighssavelivesWolfandWolfZeo
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Kiruah wrote: »

YES
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Kiruah wrote: »

Too late though.