Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Glitch or am I just blanking

SkittlezFMXSkittlezFMX
Mabinogi Rep: 605
in Help
For some odd reason I summoned my partner today whom I had at a fairly high likeability (Over 100) level is now at -3, not double gathering anymore. Is this intended and im missing something or what? lol sorry if this has been posted elsewhere.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Have you ever fed your partner? XD
  • SkittlezFMXSkittlezFMX
    Mabinogi Rep: 605
    edited January 16, 2019
    Yeah, though I admit it wasn't everyday. So me not feeding it caused the likability to drop that fast huh? Cause I used her to double gather on day one, meaning I had her atleast to 80 and then the next she was at -3 lol it just seems terribly fast of a drain if thats the case.

*EDIT* just tested it and wow thats what it was. In a matter of 30 seconds or so, I lost 3 likeability from her being at 40% hunger. That is stupidly fast to lose likability....I left her summoned at full hunger for an hour or so afk and came back to -8. Come on now thats ridiculous LOL
    Greta
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Yeah, don't ever leave your partner summoned when their hunger is below 55%.
    They're not like pets, they'll hate you for leaving them starving.
    Just keep a stack of small, high-hunger foods on you or your partner at all times so you can feed them when they're about to get hungry.
    I use Sliced meat since it fills a lot of hunger, stacks to 20, and only takes up 1x1 inventory space.

Hey, at least you can gain likeability faster than the old days, since you can give 5 gifts per real day.
    Back when partners were new you were limited to 1 gift per day! Was even harder to recover from hunger-induced likeability loss.
    Greta