Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

(JP/NA) Fluffy Arctic Fox Gacha

EmerisEmeris
Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
edited January 22, 2019 in Content from Other Regions
https://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/infoBoardContent.asp?st=&se=&dp=0&th=7034999&ix=7034
f1.png
f2.png
b_2.png
h.png
s2.png
1_n.gif
2.gif
Looks like we're getting these really soon, but here's some pictures of all the new items~!
Hopefully the new tails won't be so rare!

Comments

• ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    That's pretty neat though I will have to pass on those gachapons like usual because those items are not for me.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Those are all completely adorable. I can't wait for this gacha!! <3
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Seems like one could make a lot of money off of this gacha if one is lucky enough.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Hinotama wrote: »
    Seems like one could make a lot of money off of this gacha if one is lucky enough.

Creepy haunted is worth way more and will be worth more as well for a long time.

Pass on this gach. It's just a reskin of the winter noobie wear or w/e it was.
    Sakura2503Imaizumi
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Oh wow. Nothing interesting though that astral looking accessories actually caught my eye. Too bad that ears will probably go for 20-30m and tail will be like 80m at least. I want them, but eh...
    Sakura2503
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    i wish that one tail didnt have the galaxy thing going on. otherwise id be all over that one.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited January 23, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    Oh wow. Nothing interesting though that astral looking accessories actually caught my eye. Too bad that ears will probably go for 20-30m and tail will be like 80m at least. I want them, but eh...

If we could only chop them off foxes.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 23, 2019

Apparently the astral(starry) ones aren't that pricey. The ears also look cheap af. Instead got interested in the Arctic Fox ears and tail. And those are expensive af, rip.
    Oh also the shoes look really interesting. They have cute snowflake effect when walking. Someone was already lucky and snagged female shoes with white snowflakes for mere 400k. Dammit!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Apparently the astral(starry) ones aren't that pricey. The ears also look cheap af. Instead got interested in the Arctic Fox ears and tail. And those are expensive af, rip.
    Oh also the shoes look really interesting. They have cute snowflake effect when walking. Someone was already lucky and snagged female shoes with white snowflakes for mere 400k. Dammit!

Need to be active shopping.
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    I might actually pay for these lootboxes gachas.
  • SorathSorath
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    edited January 24, 2019
    Are the posted rates even true at all? So far on Mari, the auction board has seen two Starry Night Wolf Tails, one Arctic Fox Lantern Tail, one Eastern Dragon Cintamani Tail, and like twenty Feather Tails. Supposedly, these items all come from the gacha at the same rate.

Likewise, in the old tails category, Devil Tails have been vastly outnumbering the other types of tails, again having the same rate.

How are the other servers faring in this regard?