Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sealed Briogh Marble not accumulating - stuck

LeadtLeadt
Mabinogi Rep: 1,275
in Help
Not sure if others are having the same problem?
My Briogh of Discipline is at 800/1500 but not matter how many repeating quests I do - daily, glenis quest, etc, I'm not getting any more points! This has been happening for ..a week now. Is it cuz of the maintenance? Was I suppose to have it filled before maintenance?
The other 2 brioghs accumulated fine and are done..

Comments

• GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    The Briogh Marble was only meant to be filled before the release of G22 last week. Once you've gotten far enough in G22, you can use the Marble to accumulate the Briogh for yourself to use with Techniques.
    It is simply a little booster, so you haven't missed out on much. Just be sure to use it before it expires!
    Leadt