Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for a guild.

VasumatiVasumati
Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
edited January 21, 2019 in Guild and Party Recruitment
But not just any guild. I'm sick of joining guilds with all of these overpowered 20k total players. It is not fun to be carried, at least for me.
I am an oldschool veteran, been playing the game since g2 or g3. However, i've taken many hiatus', changed characters, and even swapped servers.. so im not as strong as i should be. I have a human, elf and giant all around 2.5k. however, my main (the one i play daily and 100% focus on) is a giant. She's sitting at about 4k total. Specialize in combat and taking, im a great support. So ideally id like to join a guild where everyone (or at least the active ones) are around 4k. I play daily, and love dungeons; but im down for anything really.

If there are no guilds that meet this requirement, im not oppossed to making one myself either. Thanks for taking the time to read my wall of text :x
Look forward to hearing from ya'll

Comments

• Robby00Robby00
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Hi Vasumati, what's your in game name? I'll send you a note.
  • skpkionskpkion
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    If you haven't joined one yet, Quodlibet and Dualshock look like decent guilds.

Dualshock was a bit quiet when I was a member a while ago but I think they were trying to revive (idk how active they are atm though).

I also heard from a friend that the leader of Quodlibet is a really nice end gamer that can craft anything for you, and they have a lot of lower level members with op looking gear. Both guilds have really strong people but are also the type that like helping new and low level players so you could look into them.
  • KambiiKambii
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    Hai!
    Would you be interested in joining my guild LOTUSS?
    We're a newly created guild with only a few members at the moment, oriented towards helping newcomers! We also have many people around the 2-4k total range, so we could all level and train together! :D
  • VasumatiVasumati
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    edited February 8, 2019
    hey thanks for the replies all. i still have not joined a guild yet. (wasn't ac tive because i got caught up in resident evil2). My IGN is Vasumati. i will look into some of these options, thanks!