Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Close This Thread, My Bad For It

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Getting a discord would be better than logging into mabi if you want to socialize with people.
    Least you can actually get people's attention on discord, whereas on mabi it's hard to do that since theyre usually in afkland.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I'd rather have you talk to me on Discord. Chat doesn't get wiped if I change channel and we can share screenshots and whatnot. Can also voice call if we're running some dungeon/mission whatever.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Also you don't really have to download discord in order to use it, you can just access from your preferred browser. (This is helpful when people spitefully ban you from useful communities).
  • MuaaMuaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    Sorry for this rant but, I HATE HOW EVERYONE AND THEIR ALTS CAN HAVE THEIR OWN GUILD. It is SO stupid. Seriously there NEEDS to be a limit to how many guilds there are per server.

Dear Dragoolfire,
    i share same feelings about alters.. and about ghost guilds.. but.. please try to understand other points of views too.. and yes i agree, the massive amount of alters makes communication between players difficult, plus every time you change channels your guildchat history dissapear too.. so.. the solution .. for peolpe who plays several alters and guilds is a 3rd party chat box , plus you no need to type so... for them, it works prety well.

Yes i said for them.. because if you play one only character... it's just frustrating, so.. yes i feel you, and was really good to read you, at least i dont feel im the only one.
    So give 3rd party chat boxes a chance, but remember, technology doesn't makes people better.. or worst.. they're the same kind of people always.

And thanks for your thread, it was refreshing ^_^

Regards Muaa ~ your mischevious evil elf since centuries ago ~
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Muaa wrote: »
    Sorry for this rant but, I HATE HOW EVERYONE AND THEIR ALTS CAN HAVE THEIR OWN GUILD. It is SO stupid. Seriously there NEEDS to be a limit to how many guilds there are per server.

Dear Dragoolfire,
    i share same feelings about alters.. and about ghost guilds.. but.. please try to understand other points of views too.. and yes i agree, the massive amount of alters makes communication between players difficult, plus every time you change channels your guildchat history dissapear too.. so.. the solution .. for peolpe who plays several alters and guilds is a 3rd party chat box , plus you no need to type so... for them, it works prety well.

Yes i said for them.. because if you play one only character... it's just frustrating, so.. yes i feel you, and was really good to read you, at least i dont feel im the only one.
    So give 3rd party chat boxes a chance, but remember, technology doesn't makes people better.. or worst.. they're the same kind of people always.

And thanks for your thread, it was refreshing ^_^

Regards Muaa ~ your mischevious evil elf since centuries ago ~

You're adorable. I love you. ^_^
    Muaa
This discussion has been closed.