Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Add a Calendar of events ingame

BASS1243BASS1243
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Feedback and Suggestions
If NEXON and devCAT add a calendar ingame much people can see what events are active and know what days left to done it, without u need go to NEXON website directly.
Thats coz is usefull for add a scheduled in game, and u can add a shceduled in game.
A month calendar by know all events in coming like :
-Collab event
-Official Nexon Event
-Mantenance
And know how much day left to done the programmed event, by be prepared to the next event.
And is usefull to add a schedule book to program a date.
Like the Attendance book event, but permanently and only show what events coming, and dont be a item book by dont steal space of u inventory.
KensamaofmariAlexLightTHICCthighssavelivesskpkionDraechAraeNeverimYuukaku79

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Hey this has potential! A calendar can go in the bottom right of the travel guide.

qpBpjOB.gif
    AlexLightBASS1243
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    It's not hard to go to the Website/fourms to look it up. We don't need this.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    This would make a great addition to the Traveler's Guide. Ideally, I'd even have it as a hub for fan creations and community content by plugging in the Bard Bulletin Board and the MabiNovel sections, and maybe integrating a "Guild" section featuring notifications from the guild leader and the officers, general info and more.
    BASS1243Arae
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Hey this has potential! A calendar can go in the bottom right of the travel guide.

qpBpjOB.gif

More move up the moongate/mana tunnell and add to bottom.
  • FaybalFaybal
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Well, It wouldn't hurt, right? Most games, mobile and online, have event calendars. One notable example is Maplestory.

I think the picture on the bottom right should be the mana tunnel/moon gate. If anything, that whole left side should be a calendar, with the search bar being the feature for warping.
    BASS1243
  • BASS1243BASS1243

qpBpjOB.gif

Thats Right, more if the calendar system is looks like the traditional calendars where u stickin u door or in u wall. Sorry for my english buti trymean like a calendar month system, like where u see every day per 28-31 days. uknow. Maybe later can post a picture for a idea like i try mean. Thanks for the commentary.
  • BASS1243BASS1243
    Faybal wrote: »
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Well, It wouldn't hurt, right? Most games, mobile and online, have event calendars. One notable example is Maplestory.

I think the picture on the bottom right should be the mana tunnel/moon gate. If anything, that whole left side should be a calendar, with the search bar being the feature for warping.

Maybe later can design a calendar idea about it. Only need time and thinking about it and try attach in the zone where arethe travel girl picture.
    Only i hope NEXON community see it post.
  • BASS1243BASS1243
    Idk if all NEXON Forumgive me like for the Schedulled/Calendair in game? or is coz are bully me for my english? haha :,D
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited January 28, 2019
    We are acting as if these events are automated and set in stone. This is the wrong thing we are asking for; what we really should be suggesting is for Nexon to communicate things earlier with impending updates and events, rather than showing it off at the last minute. It isn't as if these are decided at the very last moment...Katherz and others confirmed there is some confidentiality agreement stating they cannot reveal details before a certain update, lest the oversea overlords fire them.

This is putting the horse before the cart. We have to ask for changes in the policies and approach to making this possible, then suggest this.

Ending dates can be feasible now.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

qpBpjOB.gif

More move up the moongate/mana tunnell and add to bottom.

They actually used that spot to advertise Halloween GM Event few months back.
    Kensamaofmari