Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Revamp Shadow Missions Please

KrucifixKrucifix
Mabinogi Rep: 830
in Feedback and Suggestions
Some new missions would be awesome, but it at least would be much appreciated if all shadow missions could be relevant again; in terms of experience and gold. I understand in the past there were some missions that were exploited to farm gold, but as we all can see, farmers will find another way.

P.S. More weapon appearance scrolls!!! Like A LOT more!!! Stances TOO!! NEXT Attack Animations!! Make Mabinogi Great Again
NegumikoArae

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    we need new shadow mission areas to explore as well, seeing the same locations over and over again gets boring really fast. I think it would be cool if had some kind of shadow alter/memory alter in the Muyu Desert that would allow players to see what the Muyu Desert looked like before it became buried and abandoned. the size of the city that was there could have been as large as Tara and possibly even bigger. could make it simple and allow players to enter the missions with shadow crystals or it could have it's own type of crystal like Avon and Baltane missions do. as long as they play the same way shadow missions do it would probably make things interesting.
    Krucifix
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Iria based Shadow Missions could be interesting, I think. =D
    AlexLightKrucifix
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Leinei wrote: »

Shadow Shyllien, Shadow Courcle, Shadow Renes, lots of possibilities.
    Krucifix
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Iyasenu wrote: »

If they had to involve NPCs to guard, it would be fun to bring Dowra and Maike into areas of their respective missions.
    Krucifix
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited February 3, 2019

If they had to involve NPCs to guard, it would be fun to bring Dowra and Maike into areas of their respective missions.

Oh, god, not more guard missions. Not unless they work on the NPC's AI.
    Veylaine
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited February 3, 2019

Oh, god, not more guard missions. Not unless they work on the NPC's AI.

hehe the days before conflict was nerfed, those guards were the bane of spammers existence.

Id just complain to my friends/guildies how much I wanted to kill those guards when we ran it.
    Krucifix