Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Isn't it about time we let giants and elves marry?

Comments

• IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    edited April 26, 2017
    I think there are still tensions between elves and giants. Instead of having it take place at Filia or Vales it would be cool if they had a place in Taillteann maybe (since that's the town with the most equal population and cooperation between races). Or Tara, since it's so huge and has the space for it.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Elf and Giant marriage was suggested already many times...
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    I don' like posting on threads older than a week, so posting on a thread that was started December 2016 felt wrong for me.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I support this because I don't get how this is NOT a thing yet...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    There is soooo much Maike and Dowra romance artwork. C'mon devcat!
    tumblr_mxe9rg0tEc1rsh1xqo1_500.png

• AxelTheNobodyAxelTheNobody
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I think it would be awesome to have a roaming Elf and Giant couple that could Marry Elves and Giants secretly. Since we are enemies it'd be a Romeo and Juliet kinda thing without the deaths at the end. It'd be an awesome way to add some more depth to the game. I know a couple of my Elf and Giant friends think it's a great idea. And what's the harm in trying a new cool thing. I'm gonna make a poll and see what other people think.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    the war between the elves and giants is over so there is no point to stop them from getting married. problem is they just don't like each other mostly cause Krug is to stubborn to be the first to offer peace and Castanea follows extremely old elf ways making her quite blind in some ways making true peace impossible with these two leaders. maybe they should add a church or ceremony building of some kind in Cor Village. a place where anyone could marry as the people of Cor do not care about race, only worshiping their creator and creator of Iria the goddess Neamhain. I think a feature for elves and giants to marry should happen in Iria no matter how it happens cause that is the original continent they are from.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It is possible for elves/giants to have giant/elven children so marrying should be made possible.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    This should be a thing BY NOW along with dark skintone options for the elves... so yes, you have my support.
    PrezzixKaiwyth
  • NerdbearNerdbear
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    Why is this not a thing?! Atrata and Taunes please.
  • FrostNightFrostNight
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Here we are in 2019 and this is still not a thing. Guess we will have to keep our fingers crossed for 2020.