Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hotkeys go crazy if you don't use the default keyb

RottaminoRottamino
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Technical Support
Hotkeys for skills go crazy if you don't use the default keybinding set. i.e. F1-F12

sometimes it triggers another skill,
sometimes it just opens a skill information window for the skill.
rarely, works correctly for one or two slots out of the 12.

but even when you have changed the keybindings, the function keys work correctly. (F1~F12)

Comments

• RottaminoRottamino
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Now I understand, when I set the keys bound for "Use the skill #n on the skill window" I set the keys to literally trigger the 1-9th skills in the skill window! not the skills on the hot bar!

So this is not a bug. I'm sorry.
  • LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    This was really useful back in the days where we only had one skillbar.
    Each skill tab was basically a skillbar, and CTRL-[Number] could be used to switch tab.

It's probably the reason why the order in skill tab is only saved for the first 10...
    [Deleted User]