Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Journey Doll Bag Box is here!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited February 14, 2019 in Vault
Go on an adventure with your favorite characters with the New Journey Doll Bag Box. This box contains everyone's favorite characters in doll bag form, including Altam, Pihne, Cethlenn, and much more! Check out the full details below!

mb_staranewjourney_header_590x165_v2.jpg

New Journey Doll Bag Box
Sale Dates: Thursday, February 14, After Maintenance - Thursday, March 14, Before Maintenance

JXhN169.png

Item Details:

When you open a New Journey Doll Bag Box, you will receive a random item from the list below. Movement Speed and Combat EXP stacks with other buffs.

New Items

• G22 Compact Doll Bag Box
  • Cethlenn & Vayne Compact Doll Bag Box
  • Marleid & Piran Compact Doll Bag Box
  • G22 Doll Bag Box
  • Cethlenn & Vayne Doll Bag Box
  • Marleid & Piran Doll Bag Box
  • Talvish, Avelin, and Altam Compact Doll Bag Box
  • Pihne, Caswyn, and Llywelyn Compact Doll Bag Box
  • Alban Knights Captains Compact Doll Bag Box
  • Talvish, Avelin, and Altam Doll Bag Box
  • Pihne, Caswyn, and Llywelyn Doll Bag Box
  • Alban Knights Captains Doll Bag Box
  • Piran Doll Bag Box
  • Marleid Doll Bag Box
  • Cethlenn Doll Bag Box
  • Vayne Doll Bag Box
  • Talvish Doll Bag Box
  • Avelin Doll Bag Box
  • Altam Doll Bag Box
  • Pihne Doll Bag Box
  • Caswyn Doll Bag Box
  • Llywelyn Doll Bag Box

For the full Gachapon List and Drop Rates, please check out the original post on the main page: Click Here for Full Post

Inventory Expansion Coupon
Sale Dates: Thursday, February 14, After Maintenance - Thursday, March 14, Before Maintenance

Inventory Expansion Coupon

7SuDdaz.png

Notes:

• This coupon expands your Basic, Me, and VIP inventory by 1 column.
  • This coupon can only be used two times expanding your inventory to a maximum of 8x10.
  • This coupon does not expand bags.

Empty Doll Bag Storage Chest

5pWzBmG.png

Notes:

• Allows you to trade Doll Bags to other players!
  • Dolls that can be dyed will lose their current coloring, and when opened will have a random color.
  • Doll bags must be empty to be placed in the Storage Chest.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 14, 2019
    FIFTEEN??? FIFTEEN DOLLARS FOR -ONE- BLOODY COLUMN??? Yer charging MORE than KR.

http://mabinogi.nexon.com/ItemShop/product_list.asp

IFGCKXC.png

I have included prices of other items that ARE the same for our shop next the item before anyone argues "exchange rates".

umiSEhq.png

And why is the listing of that item going to be temporary? They have theirs listed permanently next to their other services and products. This must be a typo because players are going to complain about why they can't purchase it again down the road.

:|
    GretaZeo
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 14, 2019
    Stop doing this crap Nexon. Please keep such services PERMANENT. And 30$ dollars just to get extra two columns on Basic, Me and VIP Tab is dumb. No one is using VIP cause it's useless for now, Me is kinda pointless as well unless you still doing generations or prefer to keep all upgraded crap in there or something like that. The only good thing is the Basic one since you will be able to put on few more bags.
    Zeo
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    First the Belgium notice, then the continuation of... this.

Yeah, ok I guess. And people wonder why we're so bitter.
    ZeoFalaflame
  • BroochBrooch
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    edited February 14, 2019
    At least I can put my old bags in those columns and then replace them with bags that they'll undoubtedly (or... hopefully?) give away in future events.
  • RainTheMainlessRainTheMainless
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    so what do the dolls pick up? or are they all just gold collectors?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    It's an additional 2$ more. No need to have a hissy fit. KR has always had things cheaper before and this is not the first time that KR has had something pernament in their shop, while ours is temp. You can also buy them off other players.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I don't really mind the price of the Inventory Expansion Coupon but it should be listed in the shop permanently. why make something like this a temporary sale? they could make a lot more money off of it if players could take their time and buy it whenever they want instead of being pressured to only have a month. 2 columns total may not seem like much but with enough inventory tetris with all the different bags that could be put in that space it could give a ton of inventory space.

expanding the VIP inventory tab may not seem very useful now since there are not many players buying premium or VIP service but we do have have updated VIP/premium listed as a future update. hopefully this coupon means the VIP/premium update could be soon.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    It's an additional 2$ more. No need to have a hissy fit. KR has always had things cheaper before and this is not the first time that KR has had something pernament in their shop, while ours is temp. You can also buy them off other players.

For inflated prices which will only get worse and worse down the road.
    Zeo
  • GretaGreta
    These dollbags also look too OP. Disgusting.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »

I do like the 4 character doll bags. I managed to nab one. Hopefully it picks up my gold drops a little faster.
    LeineiWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Gaea wrote: »

I do like the 4 character doll bags. I managed to nab one. Hopefully it picks up my gold drops a little faster.

Look at the stats... And i bet they cost an arm, leg and kidney. Someone listed them for 400m in AH lol.
    Kensamaofmari
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    edited February 15, 2019
    ...why is the Inventory Expansion coupon on sale for the limited time?? It should be a permanent addition to the cash shop so everyone can have the opportunity to get one.

This is getting more and more ridiculous now, lmao.
    Greta
  • BroochBrooch
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Zeo wrote: »
    ...why is the Inventory Expansion coupon on sale for the limited time?? It should be a permanent addition to the cash shop so everyone can have the opportunity to get one.

This is getting more and more ridiculous now, lmao.

It seems obvious to me. It's to create a sense of urgency so that players are more inclined to buy now. :|
    Greta
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Pay to win
    Buy to lose
    WolfsingerGreta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 15, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »

Look at the stats... And i bet they cost an arm, leg and kidney. Someone listed them for 400m in AH lol.

Um no...

Um...

I bought a stack of 3 and got one.

yeah...

._.;

My luck on this game has been ridiculous lately so I decided to give it a shot and got what I wanted with one stack. Same thing happened when I bought one stack of the abadon gacha and got haunted. I should really stop praying to satan. XD

On a serious note though, maybe this is what it's going to be like without gacha soon? They will charge us more and make things limited releases. But items like that should remain permanent services that players can purchase at any time. I mean yeah, totally bring back shopping bags, pets, and other items as limited releases. But definitely don't do that to certain services NA. It's terrible business.
  • GretaGreta
    Pay to win
    Buy to lose

Sell to repeat