Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Crazy Rich Milletian Box

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
Get rich with the new Crazy Rich Milletian Box! This box has plenty of items to fool your friends into thinking you're rich. Open one up to have a chance at getting a Vintage Walking Cane, Dignified Crazy Rich Milletian Wear, or a Luggage Trolley. Check out the full details below!

190204_590x165_crazyrichmilletianbox.jpg

Crazy Rich Milletian Box
Sale Dates: Thursday, February 7, After Maintenance - Thursday, March 7, Before Maintenance

fZba9Cl.png

Item Details:

When you open a Crazy Rich Milletian Box, you will receive a random type of Shadow Crystal (Quantity: 3) and a random item from the list below. This sale is also apart of the Shy's Star Shop Promotion! Buy bigger bundles to obtain stars to exchange at Shy! Full details here.

New Items

• Dignified Crazy Rich Milletian Fur Wear (M)
  • Dignified Crazy Rich Milletian Wear (M)
  • Dignified Crazy Rich Milletian Fur Wear (F)
  • Dignified Crazy Rich Milletian Wear (F)
  • Crazy Rich Milletian Fur Wear (M) (No idle)
  • Crazy Rich Milletian Wear (M) (No idle)
  • Crazy Rich Milletian Fur Wear (F) (No idle)
  • Crazy Rich Milletian Wear (F) (No idle)
  • Cheerful Bride's Minidress (F)
  • Blissful Groom's Suit (M)
  • Crazy Rich Milletian Fur Scarf
  • Crazy Rich Milletian Wig (F)
  • Crazy Rich Milletian Wig (M)
  • Cheerful Bride's Wig and Headband (F)
  • Cheerful Bride's Headband (F)
  • Blissful Groom's Wig (M)
  • Crazy Rich Milletian Heels (F)
  • Crazy Rich Milletian Shoes (M)
  • Cheerful Bride's Heels (F)
  • Blissful Groom's Shoes (M)
  • Crazy Rich Milletian Gloves (F)
  • Crazy Rich Milletian Gloves (M)
  • Cheerful Bride's Gloves (F)
  • Blissful Groom's Gloves (M)
  • Vintage Walking Cane
  • Wine Tray
  • Luggage Trolley
  • Fine Shopping Satchel Appearance Scroll
  • Jumbo Fine Shopping Satchel Appearance Scroll
  • Homestead Housing Crazy Rich Milletian Fireplace
  • Homestead Housing Crazy Rich Milletian Piano
  • Homestead Housing Crazy Rich Milletian Chair
  • Homestead Housing Crazy Rich Milletian Loveseat
  • Homestead Housing Crazy Rich Milletian Dresser
  • Homestead Housing Crazy Rich Milletian Candelabra
  • Homestead Housing Crazy Rich Milletian Screen
  • Homestead Housing Octagon Flooring and Wave Print Wall
  • Shamala's Transformation Medal (Cethlenn)
  • Shamala's Transformation Medal (Vayne)
  • Shamala's Transformation Medal (Piran)
  • Shamala's Transformation Medal (Marleid)
  • Shamala's Transformation Medal (Balor)
  • Shamala's Transformation Medal (Lightning Slime)
  • Shamala's Transformation Medal (Fire Slime)
  • Shamala's Transformation Medal (Ice Slime)
  • Shamala's Transformation Medal (Illusion Salamander)
  • Shamala's Transformation Medal (Illusion Zombie)
  • Shamala's Transformation Medal (Tathlum)
  • Shamala's Transformation Medal (Tech Duinn Geata)
  • Shamala's Transformation Medal (Evil Eye Monolith)

For the full Gachapon List and Drop Rates, please check out the original post on the main page: Click Here for Full Post

crmbsddsf3.png

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited February 7, 2019
    For the crazy rich folks.

Crazy Rich Milletians
    (A Mabinogi film)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 8, 2019
    Cringe wear.

The only thing this gacha has going is the new homestead furniture which I will gladly take off of anyone who bothers with this gacha.

Oh and ONCE AGAIN you put transformations that should be obtainable IN-GAME by slaying those monsters. I understand if you put NPC transformations in gachas, but things like those illusion salamanders or slimes should be collectible with TRANSFORMATION MASTERY. Once again this kind of content has been locked behind a paywall.

This kind of crap will end, soon.

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/19300/notice-to-belgian-players
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    nice trash
  • ChojinzokuChojinzoku
    Mabinogi Rep: 775
    Not sure why people pop into every gacha thread to complain about gacha. Mabi's had gacha since the start. Anyway, the only thing I"ll agree with is that monster transformations should be obtainable by killing monsters, but that's just the completionist talking.

Anyway, I love this gacha, and everything in it. Perhaps, as the name implies, the more... financially challenged are upset by the wealth of the many. Ho ho ho.

But my question is, how does the cane work? If you buy the item itself, do you get the same pose as you get with the Dignified Rich outfit? Is that outfit's idle pose to stand, with a cane, even if you don't actually have one? I'm a bit unsure.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited February 7, 2019
    Chojinzoku wrote: »
    Not sure why people pop into every gacha thread to complain about gacha. Mabi's had gacha since the start. Anyway, the only thing I"ll agree with is that monster transformations should be obtainable by killing monsters, but that's just the completionist talking.

Anyway, I love this gacha, and everything in it. Perhaps, as the name implies, the more... financially challenged are upset by the wealth of the many. Ho ho ho.

But my question is, how does the cane work? If you buy the item itself, do you get the same pose as you get with the Dignified Rich outfit? Is that outfit's idle pose to stand, with a cane, even if you don't actually have one? I'm a bit unsure.

The issue is the current tide in Loot Box anti virtual gambling legislation.
    Several countries have regulations, others have outright bans on Gachapons.
    We are purchasing gamble boxes rather than virtual items that could disappear at any time.
    Naturally, it's been an ongoing complaint about how rigged the rates are.
    NA has Loot Boxes under investigation, and if it's anything like Belgium... we can all say goodbye to Mabinogi globally when Nexon loses income sources.
    (Because no one seems to know how to sell individual items. What sorcery could the other companies be using? Hmm... I wonder.)
    Either way, ten years of the same repetitive marketing method just makes me too sick to even enjoy the idea of new item releases.

overwatch-loot-box-opening.gif
    Crimsọn
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Chojinzoku wrote: »

if your not sure why, try to find a purchasable non-gambled/gacha item thread.
    theirs ever rarely a straight forward purchase of something relatively new that comes out in mabi. even stuff that was straight forward purchases like eye/hair/mouth selection are now updated to be gacha coupons and pet gachas. (and i guess... transformations fit the bill too)

im sure once we get the lion pets for the g22 gen... (if we do) theyll be put in a gacha with imp scooter and sheep and all that other stuff....
    im not saying stuff needs to be free... im just saying i prefer to have OTHER payment options...(100% satisfactory-you get what u buy)
  • LenariLenari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    I think something needs to be said for these gacha drop rates, if it hasn't been already.

The female dignified rich outfit has the same rate as the cheerful bride dress (0.13%), yet I've only seen a handful of bride dresses on my server (Mari) compared to the dignified outfits. The pricing is drastically different as well, as the bride dress is 60-100m vs. the 12-15m dignified outfit.
    One can argue that people pay for what they like, but you are still looking at a large price gap in essentially what should be an equal chance of reward.

This shows players that a "cheaper" or "common" item such as the dignified outfit has the same rate as a very expensive dress, which leads them to think that it is just as easy to obtain and they should spend more money on these gachas.

I was very grateful that rates were being implemented, but it's still misleading. Showing us the rates isn't helpful if they aren't truthful.
    I'm not sure if everything is handed to NA by KR and told "Here, post this" rather than looking at the data itself, but something needs to change.

On a side note, I am not typing this out of frustration due to wanting the dress, as I do not care for it. I have just noticed this when they began implementing gacha rates. The same can be said for how "easy" it looked to get haunted accessories during the abaddon gacha, or how many 2m feather tails spit out into the economy compared to 40m cintamani tails in our current arctic gacha.
    Gricely
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Lenari wrote: »
    I think something needs to be said for these gacha drop rates, if it hasn't been already.

The female dignified rich outfit has the same rate as the cheerful bride dress (0.13%), yet I've only seen a handful of bride dresses on my server (Mari) compared to the dignified outfits. The pricing is drastically different as well, as the bride dress is 60-100m vs. the 12-15m dignified outfit.
    One can argue that people pay for what they like, but you are still looking at a large price gap in essentially what should be an equal chance of reward.

Uhhhhh...

Sud1RWf.png
    Wolfsinger
  • SorathSorath
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    edited February 11, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    Lenari wrote: »

Uhhhhh...

Don't forget that Nexon KR had a run-in with the law because they were proven to have posted false gacha rates. No matter how you look at it, there's only like five of one item and several times that of another, even though they both have the "same" .13% drop chance. It's not a foolproof argument, since exact numbers are never known, but it's pretty easy to tell that one item vastly outnumbers the other. Our usual top-tier fashionogis over on Mari are failing to find the outfit while offering 80-100m, which is completely absurd. The supply is suspiciously low, however high the demand may be.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 11, 2019
    *facepalm* A lot of people kept their pulled bride's outfit because they wanted it themselves or/and thought that the price wasn't worth it so some of them decided to keep it anyway.
    I bought mine for 50m. Seen some people getting theirs for 50-65m. Even saw them being sold in AH with such prices. I'm amazed how this outfit could skyrocket to 80-100m. This is just outright greed right there. I bet these are the same people who would keep it for themselves unless they manage to rip off 80m+ from someone desperate.
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    Do the Balor and Vayne medals actually exist? I haven't seen any on the AH, haven't seen anyone using them, I saw someone trying to buy a Vayne for 3 days straight, but I've seen six Cethlenn medals and two Marleid. Are they that rare? D:

I hope I can at least get Balor before the gacha ends.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    YianKutKu wrote: »
    Do the Balor and Vayne medals actually exist? I haven't seen any on the AH, haven't seen anyone using them, I saw someone trying to buy a Vayne for 3 days straight, but I've seen six Cethlenn medals and two Marleid. Are they that rare? D:

I can attest that Balor exists by some amazing stroke of luck, but yeah Vayne medals are impossible to find, least on Alexina. Unless nobody who got one chose to sell it XD
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

I can attest that Balor exists by some amazing stroke of luck, but yeah Vayne medals are impossible to find, least on Alexina. Unless nobody who got one chose to sell it XD

Then can you answer me this, before I go crazy and end up parting with 30m or more for one.. can Balor trans move or interact with anything? That's my determining factor for how crazy of a price I'm willing to pay for new transformations.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Then can you answer me this, before I go crazy and end up parting with 30m or more for one.. can Balor trans move or interact with anything? That's my determining factor for how crazy of a price I'm willing to pay for new transformations.

Balor does move and I can attack with it, though it lacks any and all animation for it. I think Balor just steps on things XD
    But yeah, does move if very slowly, does attack, not sure if it does any other interactions.
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    edited February 16, 2019
    Balor does move and I can attack with it, though it lacks any and all animation for it. I think Balor just steps on things XD
    But yeah, does move if very slowly, does attack, not sure if it does any other interactions.
    Honestly, even if there's no animation, at least he CAN hit things. I was so bloody disappointed with Girg, Zebach and Hasidim trans. They might be faster, but I hate gimped transformations that can't even attack... Now I just need to hope someone will sell one before the gacha ends. >_>

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Honestly, even if there's no animation, at least he CAN hit things. I was so bloody disappointed with Girg, Zebach and Hasidim trans. They might be faster, but I hate gimped transformations that can't even attack... Now I just need to hope someone will sell one before the gacha ends. >_>

Amen to that. I've actually been pleased with the trans this time, at least the other three I've gotten can actually attack and do things.
    Definitely better than the Hasidim stuffs.
    Good luck!
  • RegnaladeRegnalade
    Mabinogi Rep: 830

Yeah Vayne exists lol, I was thinking the same but then I managed to find a seller xD.
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Regnalade wrote: »
    Yeah Vayne exists lol, I was thinking the same but then I managed to find a seller xD.

I dread to ask how much he was lol... I doubt I even still have enough saved up to even start trying to buy Balor let alone Vayne >_>;
  • RegnaladeRegnalade
    Mabinogi Rep: 830

I dread to ask how much he was lol... I doubt I even still have enough saved up to even start trying to buy Balor let alone Vayne >_>;

On Alexina I bought it for 20m
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    edited February 20, 2019

On Alexina I bought it for 20m

Welp, no more hoping, just got a Balor medal for 9m. Now I can stop breaking rest :D