Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

(KR) Winter Royal Box

EmerisEmeris
Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
edited February 15, 2019 in Content from Other Regions
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4886975
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4886969
bg.jpg
Yet another royalty-themed Gacha is out, featuring new outfits, wings, halos, weapons, chairs, 2nd titles, and HS figures of some G22 and G23 NPCs.
There's also an icy greenhouse prop (Winter Royal Garden) for homesteads:
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/ucc/screenshot_view.asp?id=690962
The Winter Royal sets were added to our Dressing Room already, so I'd assume we're getting this soon, along with the Tulip Parade sets.
Tulip Parade Refresher:
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4886445

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    *Yawns*

They really don't get bored of this i see...
    Twelie
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    Outfits are worse and worse in every new gacha ...
    Twelie
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited February 15, 2019
    They need to do away with all of these colors and metal tints that you can't dye yourself.

It's fine if they want those to be the default colors, but what was the point of increasing the numbers of pieces you can dye from 3 to 6 if we're losing customization over the years?

It's one of my favorite parts of Mabi when we don't look at how silly gachas are.
    Twelie
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 16, 2019
    This gacha is next soon.

cG5BRp2.png

...it looks like the next homestead npc figurines are also gonna be gacha...
    Nexon...smh...
    -explodes- C'MON WE'VE BEEN COLLECTING THESE FOR YEARS THROUGH EVENTS YOU REALLY GOING TO DO THIS TO US NOW???

Screw you. I am so effing mad. You put those in there and I swear. That is BS!!!!!!!!! :rage:

Seriously. Is this the year where you are going to make all of us angry and sad?
    That campfire event was an effing joke. All of it! :(

Vehemently angry right now and every effing freaking week it just gets worse! You're taking all the little things away from us and making me HATE you more and more. You implement these new things in a way that you know is going to piss us off! I don't think you guys even care anymore! You barely talk to us anymore! And I know why, because you know we will bite your freaking heads off! Well there is a god damn good effing reason for that!

:cry:
    Helsa
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    edited February 16, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »
    This gacha is next soon.

cG5BRp2.png

...it looks like the next homestead npc figurines are also gonna be gacha...
    Nexon...smh...
    -explodes- C'MON WE'VE BEEN COLLECTING THESE FOR YEARS THROUGH EVENTS YOU REALLY GOING TO DO THIS TO US NOW???

Screw you. I am so effing mad. You put those in there and I swear. That is BS!!!!!!!!! :rage:

Seriously. Is this the year where you are going to make all of us angry and sad?
    That campfire event was an effing joke. All of it! :(

Vehemently angry right now and every effing freaking week it just gets worse! You're taking all the little things away from us and making me HATE you more and more. You implement these new things in a way that you know is going to piss us off! I don't think you guys even care anymore! You barely talk to us anymore! And I know why, because you know we will bite your freaking heads off! Well there is a god damn good effing reason for that!

:cry:
    Would it be better if instead of getting worthless pots in gatchas it's clothes and other items we would actually like instead of this "buy our thing and get from a list of things! Or just useless junk you can buy in the item shop."
    Also being able to dye anything to whatever would be fantastic.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900

I do like the dress! A full length dress isn't something we've had in a while. Usually it's miniskirts or a dress with a very large open space in the middle or something.

And that greenhouse! !! :o I wish there were more pics, but it looks awesome so far! A frozen version of the regular greenhouse we've gotten.
    Wolfsinger
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Anyone else getting a Sailor Moon vibe from this?
    Sakura2503
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Leinei wrote: »

No, somehow. But i can see where are you going.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »

No, somehow. But i can see where are you going.

I am getting more of a Frozen vibe from this.
    Helsa
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I do like the dress! A full length dress isn't something we've had in a while. Usually it's miniskirts or a dress with a very large open space in the middle or something.

And that greenhouse! !! :o I wish there were more pics, but it looks awesome so far! A frozen version of the regular greenhouse we've gotten.

Seconded x3 I would like more full-lengths instead of miniskirts.
    WolfandWolf
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Oh goodie.
    Because we need more gacha.
    Screw outfit boxes, right?
    Wolfsinger
  • QAQbQAQb
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    Incoming NX purchase!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 19, 2019
    QAQb wrote: »
    Incoming NX purchase!

giphy.gif
    YuoichiDarkpixie99WolfsingerHelsa
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120

Here's another picture of the Winter Royal Garden, courtesy of JP's Onsen Box released today~!
    onsen_porp_05.png
    Aside from the Bath Set items in KR's recent Wing Gacha, they've included some props from the Winter Royal series as well.
    Since their version is a Bingo Box, some of the items are guaranteed prizes.
    onsen_c_m_03.gif
    onsen_c_m_04.gif
    Link: https://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/infoBoardContent.asp?st=&se=&dp=0&th=7063999&ix=7063
    WolfandWolfstarkiller1286
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited February 19, 2019
    Emeris wrote: »

Here's another picture of the Winter Royal Garden, courtesy of JP's Onsen Box released today~!
    onsen_porp_05.png
    Aside from the Bath Set items in KR's recent Wing Gacha, they've included some props from the Winter Royal series as well.
    onsen_c_m_03.gif
    onsen_c_m_04.gif
    Link: https://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/infoBoardContent.asp?st=&se=&dp=0&th=7063999&ix=7063

whooooaa!!! :) :) Thank you for the pics and the update!

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 20, 2019
    Emeris wrote: »

onsen_porp_05.png
    onsen_c_m_03.gif
    onsen_c_m_04.gif

Ok NOW I am starting to get a sailor moon vibe.

...wait a minute. Is this because I kept saying sailor moon crossover plaz?
    WolfandWolfHelsa
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I don't like that the greenhouse GLOWS at night.... so I probably won't be replacing my regular greenhouses. this was a fail on devcat's part. They need to stop making everything an eyesore at night >:/
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Yknow from the outside, it looks like a replica of the Taj Mahal. Or at least that's the first thing it reminds me of. Or maybe the Hagia Sophia.
    Wolfsinger
  • QAQbQAQb
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    It's confirmed this GACHA is coming after the update!!!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 21, 2019
    QAQb wrote: »
    It's confirmed this GACHA is coming after the update!!!

Whooptiebleepingdoo.

If I see ANY hs figurines in there...there is going to be hell to pay.
    Helsa