Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G22 Reward Pieces not showing up(Update:Solution!)

Mkoch99Mkoch99
Mabinogi Rep: 1,060
edited February 19, 2019 in Help
Why am I not getting any more? The news page said that they'd stop the event they come from on the 21st but I'm not receiving anymore after today's maintenance. Did they stop the event early cause I was only 3 away from getting the reward!

Edit: The end date was incorrect it was meant to end on the 14th, If you have at least 12 you can contact customer support and let them know but its gonna take a day or 2.

Comments

• YukikohimeYukikohime
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I was wondering the same thing, today would have been the day I got my reward :<
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    How do we get these? I asked a few people in-game, they don't know where they're from either.
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    jjeremy wrote: »
    How do we get these? I asked a few people in-game, they don't know where they're from either.

You're supposed to get them by logging in for 36 minutes but as of the 14th its stopped working and the event ends the 21st and its kinda annoying when you only need a few more for the figure.
  • JJJJ
    edited February 17, 2019
    I've been logging in for far far longer than just 36 minutes every day and have been getting nothing.
    I'm a high level so that can't be the reason. I've only been logging into my main character.
    Did I need to select a character at an NPC or something?
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    edited February 17, 2019
    I've been logging in for far far longer than just 36 minutes every day and have been getting nothing.
    I'm a high level so that can't be the reason.
    Did I need to select a character at an NPC or something?

I don't remember having to but its gonna be too late for you to get the pieces if you haven't gotten any yet due to you needing 20 for the reward
    Edit: Turns out they made a mistake and said the end date was the 21st when it was the 14th
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JD1?utm_source=#!/main/games/10200&utm_medium=nxl
  • JJJJ
    Oh, THAT thing! Yeah, I got that a while back. Omg I'm dumb.
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Oh, THAT thing! Yeah, I got that a while back. Omg I'm dumb.

You got lucky and didn't have to contact them for the prize then XD
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Yukikohime wrote: »
    I was wondering the same thing, today would have been the day I got my reward :<

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JD1?utm_source=#!/main/games/10200&utm_medium=nxl

Its been edited, they did make a mistake and the event was meant to end on the 14th. So just go to customer support and tell them.
    Leinei
  • MikaylaLoudMikaylaLoud
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    I'm having the same issue. I didn't get one for yesterday or today. >.< I need 5 more. Hopefully its fixed soon.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    I'm having the same issue. I didn't get one for yesterday or today. >.< I need 5 more. Hopefully its fixed soon.

You need to contact them to get the prize as per the red updated text in this post.
    Mkoch99Leinei