Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A free item every hour!*

NilremNilrem
Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
in General Chat
2mN33dd.jpg

Every hour!*

*In another universe's parallel timeline

Please fix this

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 21, 2019
    T H I C C

S U C C
    KensamaofmariRadiant Dawnstarkiller1286CrimsọnAlshianAlexLight
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    You look like you had to many men going to them thaissss

I think you need to be on a diet on 1 man per week.
    GretaAlexLight
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Just a wrinkle in time.
    NilremWolfsinger
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Fixed
    AlshianGretaKensamaofmariQAQb
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Well, it got fixed.

Time and space are back to normal.
    KensamaofmariDarkpixie99Imaizumi
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Well, it got fixed.

According to Einstein's General theory of Relativity that won't be the case around your Elf's booty.

Meanwhile, we have to click to receive the item. Does anyone know of a free macro-maker, copacetic with the Mabinogi client, that lets windows click a particular spot on the screen once every, say, 61 minutes; I'd like to be able to AFK, more efficiently, over night.
    Helsa wrote: »
    Well, it got fixed.

According to Einstein's General theory of Relativity that won't be the case around your Elf's booty.

Meanwhile, we have to click to receive the item. Does anyone know of a free macro-maker, copacetic with the Mabinogi client, that lets windows click a particular spot on the screen once every, say, 61 minutes; I'd like to be able to AFK, more efficiently, over night.

Energy = Elf(Succ)^2?

Train a pet to click it lol. Make a contraption that will click your mouse every 61 min xD

I don't know of any program that will do it. Maybe someone else does.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Well, it got fixed.

.....this is killing me already
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Well, it got fixed.

.....this is killing me already

Butt you ain't seen nothin yet.
  • HelsaHelsa
    In the meantime, I found this on-line repeat timer. You still have to click to receive the item, but you can set it to go BING every, whatever you set the time to; it's better than nothing, I suppose.
    In the meantime, I found this on-line repeat timer. You still have to click to receive the item, but you can set it to go BING every, whatever you set the time to; it's better than nothing, I suppose.

So like an alarm.
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    edited February 21, 2019

So like an alarm.

^^^^^^ Lmfao.

I don't know if i should laugh or cry...
    Greta wrote: »

So like an alarm.

^^^^^^ Lmfao.

Do both and smack me in the head.
  • GretaGreta
    edited February 21, 2019

So like an alarm.

^^^^^^ Lmfao.

Don't know why i should smack you, Helsa deserves it more honestly lol. I used alarm clocks (both in-game and laptop) during Lantern, Hot Air Balloon and OX events to know when to get back to the game for rewards. It helps if you know that you still will be around it and will be able to hear that. No need dumb macros (such thing can get you banned in most games by the way) and you definitely don't need to download any timers or alarms.
  • HelsaHelsa
    No need dumb macros (such thing can get you banned in most games by the way) and you definitely don't need to download any timers or alarms.

Really? There's no modification of the client? It would be a macro operating on the operating system itself. It would be like if you built a robot arm to press a key or whatever but its all done internally on your computer instead.

• TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    edited February 21, 2019
    Meanwhile some of the items are moveable through the bank and some of them aren't, consider the risks while for some reason afking on your not absolute mains.

So like an alarm.

^^^^^^ Lmfao.

Don't know why i should smack you, Helsa deserves it more honestly lol. I used alarm clocks (both in-game and laptop) during Lantern, Hot Air Balloon and OX events to know when to get back to the game for rewards. It helps if you know that you still will be around it and will be able to hear that. No need dumb macros (such thing can get you banned in most games by the way) and you definitely don't need to download any timers or alarms.

I feel like taking everyone's smack in the heads, because it's been that kinda week for me.
  • OfeliaOfelia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    are you ready for it ! ?! ?!

2vlu1q0.jpg

1 Pon !!!
    WolfandWolfWolfsingerRadiant DawnYuoichiImaizumi
  • HelsaHelsa
    I feel like taking everyone's smack in the heads, because it's been that kinda week for me.

Sounds like you've already paid your dues from this . . .
    Got a load of pouches late last night.

Sounds like you've already paid your dues from this . . .
    Got a load of pouches late last night.

No that one only canceled out with my comments about Mabi anniversary.