Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi Master Plan Event

Comments

• StagedNoteStagedNote
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    Um...just asking here, but did anyone NOT get the hammers today, as mentioned in the event? I logged into my alt as my first character today, and didn't get a thing...
    I thought, "Maybe I logged on as someone else today", checking all my other characters, but I didn't get anything.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I received mine when logging on about an hour ago. You may want to just double check the characters you logged onto today in case they got hidden amongst items within your character's inventories.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    why no double commerce this time?!?! I was gonna grind to get a harp TT.TT
  • ShalenShalen
    Mabinogi Rep: 715
    the page says 7:00 am PST Wednesday, Jan. 18 - 7:00 am PST Tuesday, Jan. 24 does that mean there will be no items between 7 am Tuesday and 7 am Wednesday?
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited January 23, 2017
    It would appear that way, @Shalen .
  • HuyneoHuyneo
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    So I started training Fighter over the course of this week and I noticed that today my training for Chain: Counter Punch wasn't getting the additional x2 skill training for the event. Although, it was getting it yesterday and before then.

Am I missing something obvious? Or has something gone wrong?
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    @Huyneo hmm if it was getting it yesterday they must have removed hidden skills? cuz i tested it and my counter punch doesn't get 2x, neither does spider shot but other stuff that is actually in the fighter tab and archery tab do get the 2x.
  • MichiMichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,845
    (pls read first sentence) Just letting everyone know that the rebirth potion expires in 12 hours if you stack all three together! The hammers expire in 30 days... uh the tendering potion does not expire :) Also I believe the upgrade stones do not expire? haha
  • nillinnillin
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I've read posts about clicking "the button" to either a) start timed event or b) receive item. My question is WHAT BUTTON??
    I've been looking for a button to pop-up after every hour I've been logged in - nothing appears.
    I've been trying to check whether you have to register a main character first or talk to some NPC to start this event but CAN'"T FIND ANYTHING.
    Usually I can't stay logged-in for uninterupted hours, I get disconnected frequently; so it's extremely difficult to stay on for 7 hours to get training seal; and worse still when I stayed on for 10 hours but couldn't figure out HOW to 'çlick on receive item' so didn't receive anything at all.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    @nillin
    it's a big blue button with "Rebirth" written on it, would take a screenshot for ya but i don't have the game open right now lol
    shouldn't have to register a character and the button shouldn't go away, it's there all the time. maybe move your bags around etc close windows on your screen cuz something might be covering it?
    the only other thing i can think of is if you're super low level like under 30 cumulative it miiight have a block until then? probably not though.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    edited January 30, 2017
    Since I'm actually finishing training Holy Arts before the x2 event finishes (wednesday) I was trying to find the Magic Skill EXP Potion of TWO hours mentioned in the announcement page...

[6 Hours: Incomplete Rebirth Potion and Double Magic Skill EXP Potion (2 Hours)] <- this is for both the weeks we got (current and past one)

... but right now I got the 6 hours items but all I got was the Incomplete Rebirth Potion and a Complete Skill EXP (1 Hour). So there's a wrong affirmation in the announcement. Is this intentional?
    At least that potion still works for me, so I'm not mad/sad/whatever, but I was a bit worried about, like, stupidly destroyed/dropping them without knowing it
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    @NekoLily wow.. yup, nice catch. the announcement is wrong compared to what you actually get in game.

Week 1 > 6 Hours: Incomplete Rebirth Potion and Double Combat Skill EXP Potion (2 Hours)
    Week 2 > 6 Hours: Incomplete Rebirth Potion and Double Magic Skill EXP Potion (2 Hours)

both of these do not give combat skill exp 2 hours potion or magic skill exp 2 hours potion, they both give "Incomplete Rebirth Potion and Complete Skill EXP Potion (1 Hour) (Event)" like you said.
    i've been keeping all my event rewards together in a bag and after 2 weeks had 6 Complete Skill EXP Potion (1 Hour) (Event) when according to announcement should only have 4. also did not get the 2 hour potions at all.

like Iyasenu mentioned earlier in the thread there's also another mistake in the announcement:
    "Additionally, for Hour 4, the prize is not a "Double Combat Skill EXP Potion (2 Hours)" it's a Double Combat EXP Potion (2 Hours).
    So not the one that doubles training, but doubles the levelling EXP you get from killing monsters."

wowowow.... PLEASE, PLEASE FACT CHECK ANNOUNCEMENTS........
    especially with so many inconsistencies recently - last 6 months or so.
    i don't know how it works at nexon NA, to give the benefit of the doubt maybe they had no way of knowing it was wrong until actually logging in for 6 hours, but in that case if there could be a GM or other staff member playing this event to pick up errors like this and correct it as soon as it becomes apparent that there's an error. MohawkGuy logged in for more than 6 hours at festia during the cheer event with the glow sticks so it can be done.
    please...
    NekoLilySylviaWolfe
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    @nillin Also try relogging or ccing if what Daktaro said doesn't work.