Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

(KR) Winter Royal Box

Comments

• SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    whats wrong with figures being gacha?

doesnt everything in gacha now days

at least they dont do what other mmos do where they put mounts in gacha, but make it so everything is bound and mount has lowest drop rate (to point where only like 3 people on the game will get it)
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    whats wrong with figures being gacha?

doesnt everything in gacha now days

at least they dont do what other mmos do where they put mounts in gacha, but make it so everything is bound and mount has lowest drop rate (to point where only like 3 people on the game will get it)

While it's nice that we know the drop rates it's the fact that you have a chance to just waste money for useless pots besides plenty of people would rather buy stuff directly either in a bundle or singular instead of relying on luck which could give them garbage.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    If anyone happens to have gotten the Winter Greenhouse and has the chance, would you mind posting more pics of the inside? ^ ^

I'm not sure if I want to try and get it or not.
    Wolfsinger
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    If anyone happens to have gotten the Winter Greenhouse and has the chance, would you mind posting more pics of the inside? ^ ^

Here's some more pictures of the Winter Royal Garden~!
    4qAoxXB.jpg
    ksGrMGu.jpg
    lciQMgJ.jpg
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Emeris wrote: »

Here's some more pictures of the Winter Royal Garden~!
    4qAoxXB.jpg
    ksGrMGu.jpg
    lciQMgJ.jpg

glorious now I kinda want it