Check out the patch notes for the Dungeon Guide System update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63107/dungeon-guide-system-patch-notes-november-12th-2020
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Let's Celebrate the Anniversary!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 19,610
Posts: 1,311
Member, Administrator, Nexon
edited February 27, 2019 in Vault
The 11th Anniversary is almost here, so it's time to start celebrating! Log in during the event period to collect NA 11th Anniversary Celebration Event Commemorative Coins. Collect a certain amount to get a Festival Sheep Whistle, and a Parade Band Set! Check out the full details below!

header_generic_spring.jpg


11th Anniversary Celebration Event
Event Dates: Wednesday, February 27, After Maintenance - Thursday, March 21, Before Maintenance

Event Details

  • Log in every day for 36 minutes during the event period to receive a NA 11th Anniversary Celebration Event Commemorative Coin 1.
  • Once you combine the required amount of coins for a prize set, you will start to receive the next set of coins required for the next prize set.
  • You must manually combine the coins to receive the prize.
  • Character must be level 30 or above to participate.


Commemorative Coin Details

  • Parade Band Pihne Sequel Figure & Parade Band Caswyn Sequel Figure - Collect and combine 3 NA 11th Anniversary Celebration Event Commemorative Coin 1.
  • Parade Band Avelin Sequel Figure & Parade Band Talvish Sequel Figure - Collect and combine 3 NA 11th Anniversary Celebration Event Commemorative Coin 2.
  • Parade Band Altam Sequel Figure & Parade Band Llywelyn Sequel Figure - Collect and combine 3 NA 11th Anniversary Celebration Event Commemorative Coin 3.
  • Festival Sheep Whistle - Collect and combine 3 NA 11th Anniversary Celebration Event Commemorative Coin 4.
  • Parade Band Outfit Box Selection Box - Collect and combine 3 NA 11th Anniversary Celebration Event Commemorative Coin 5.

    bottom-asset-54.png
Sakura2503

Comments

  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,495
    Posts: 183
    Member
    is that it?
    Al_Cid
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,940
    Posts: 2,762
    Member
    Wait, that's it?!
    Al_CidWolfsinger
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,930
    Posts: 2,848
    Member
    Maybe it's just a pre-actual-event Event.
    KatherzLeineiBlissfulkillCrimsọn
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,220
    Posts: 2,334
    Member
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Maybe it's just a pre-actual-event Event.

    That's what the notice about it seems to be suggesting. =T
  • RainTheMainlessRainTheMainless
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    Posts: 13
    Member
    i was really hoping for a partner sale...so badly want a partner.
  • zoks14zoks14
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    Posts: 37
    Member
    The banner does say events not event so there must be more on their way.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,055
    Posts: 7,779
    Member
    Can't overwhelm everyone all at once.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,220
    Posts: 2,334
    Member
    Can't overwhelm everyone all at once.

    What about underwhelm? =D
    Al_CidWolfsingerCrimsọn
  • CyriseCyrise
    Mabinogi Rep: 690
    Posts: 12
    Member
    Can we just chill on the AFK events? I want something to actually DO.
    Al_CidWolfsinger
  • BroochBrooch
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Posts: 28
    Member
    I actually appreciate that it’s spread out. When there are so many events happening at once, it can be challenging trying to find the time to keep up with all of them.

    Does anyone know if these figures have any bonuses?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,055
    Posts: 7,779
    Member
    Leinei wrote: »
    Can't overwhelm everyone all at once.

    What about underwhelm? =D

    Hmmm, good point.
  • Al_CidAl_Cid
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    Posts: 16
    Member
    Another bland afk event, sad.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 61,410
    Posts: 7,933
    Member
    Cyrise wrote: »
    Can we just chill on the AFK events? I want something to actually DO.

    Yeah but when they do that they make it tedious.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,765
    Posts: 1,751
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Cyrise wrote: »
    Can we just chill on the AFK events? I want something to actually DO.

    Yeah but when they do that they make it tedious.

    No they don't, you're just lazy
    CyriseWolfsinger
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,945
    Posts: 1,158
    Member
    Arjune wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Cyrise wrote: »
    Can we just chill on the AFK events? I want something to actually DO.

    Yeah but when they do that they make it tedious.

    No they don't, you're just lazy

    I don't know. Circling the same low level dungeon 100 times doesn't sound like a good event.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Posts: 661
    Member
    TNinja wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Cyrise wrote: »
    Can we just chill on the AFK events? I want something to actually DO.

    Yeah but when they do that they make it tedious.

    No they don't, you're just lazy

    I don't know. Circling the same low level dungeon 100 times doesn't sound like a good event.

    *A goblin cowers in the corner as he watches you smash his friend's face in, and then exploding the body of his other buddy*

    "Why?! Why are you doing this?! You're too strong for us to mean anything to you!"

    "Oh, I was told I needed to murder like 5000 of you for a fancy figurine"

    *Rips goblin's head off*

    "Well another 4997 to go"

    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • RainTheMainlessRainTheMainless
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    Posts: 13
    Member
    Brooch wrote: »
    I actually appreciate that it’s spread out. When there are so many events happening at once, it can be challenging trying to find the time to keep up with all of them.

    Does anyone know if these figures have any bonuses?

    the first two (Caswyn and Phine) are +6 luck and +6 dex respectivly.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,420
    Posts: 668
    Member
    edited March 1, 2019
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    *A goblin cowers in the corner as he watches you smash his friend's face in, and then exploding the body of his other buddy*

    "Why?! Why are you doing this?! You're too strong for us to mean anything to you!"

    "Oh, I was told I needed to murder like 5000 of you for a fancy figurine"

    *Rips goblin's head off*

    "Well another 4997 to go"

    3GHMITQ.jpg
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,055
    Posts: 7,779
    Member
    Sai wrote: »
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    *A goblin cowers in the corner as he watches you smash his friend's face in, and then exploding the body of his other buddy*

    "Why?! Why are you doing this?! You're too strong for us to mean anything to you!"

    "Oh, I was told I needed to murder like 5000 of you for a fancy figurine"

    *Rips goblin's head off*

    "Well another 4997 to go"

    3GHMITQ.jpg

    Could be worse, could be worse.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 61,410
    Posts: 7,933
    Member
    TNinja wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Cyrise wrote: »
    Can we just chill on the AFK events? I want something to actually DO.

    Yeah but when they do that they make it tedious.

    No they don't, you're just lazy

    I don't know. Circling the same low level dungeon 100 times doesn't sound like a good event.

    This.

    It's not about laziness, it's about maddening repetitiveness.