Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Best Sword for Spirit weapon?

Comments

• Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,060
    Dear god this thread is getting long.... I decided what sword I would go with before January was even over! XD
  • ChoCho
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    edited February 7, 2019
    Alshian wrote: »
    Cho wrote: »
    You can focus on Weapons with High Max damage output instead of crit, once you get 230%+ Crit your set since not a lot of mobs even have 100 prot pts but some do at least have roughly 130 prot but that is my guess when seeing my own damage.

If you have 230%+ Crit then sure, your weps crit wouldn't really matter but how much WILL and LUCK do you need for 230% though? I've got 700~ WILL and 240~ LUCK and only get 150% bare handed yet you and Ork are showing 200%+ like it's average.

I have 926 Will and 581 luck

Your just missing the luck and a few Will for 200+ Crit rate bare hands.

Imaizumi wrote: »
    Cho wrote: »
    You can focus on Weapons with High Max damage output instead of crit, once you get 230%+ Crit your set since not a lot of mobs even have 100 prot pts but some do at least have roughly 130 prot but that is my guess when seeing my own damage.

If you have 230%+ Crit then sure, your weps crit wouldn't really matter but how much WILL and LUCK do you need for 230% though? I've got 700~ WILL and 240~ LUCK and only get 150% bare handed yet you and Ork are showing 200%+ like it's average.

980 Will and 558 Luck over here at 235% crit Bare Handed.

Edit: So you're probably missing Chains if you don't have 400+ luck is my guess.

Ah thanks I haven't touched Chainblade at all

Mkoch99 wrote: »
    Dear god this thread is getting long.... I decided what sword I would go with before January was even over! XD

Yo congrats!
  • TheRocket35TheRocket35
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    I am seriously considering making a dagger ego. Partly because I use daggers alot anyway (Super cheap to maintain, fast for bash, and I just like how they look), and partly as a gem and other item disposal system. I mean I already have special upped daggers that out preform a ego until it is almost at max level, at least as far as damage, but I might as well give it a try for fun I guess. Totally not "the best choice" of swords but it is probably the cheapest and fits my particular play style and taste.
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    I wish Nexon would make a chain ego but that would require a new model, personality, item requirements and a mass revival of people asking for ego revamp which they are apparently allergic to.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I wish Nexon would make a chain ego but that would require a new model, personality, item requirements and a mass revival of people asking for ego revamp which they are apparently allergic to.

Boy, can I only imagine what she would look like!

383B5A63E7133547C057E7CF9F06BB0C9AAF872A

Boy, can I only imagine what she would look like!

383B5A63E7133547C057E7CF9F06BB0C9AAF872A

I'd imagine like Eiren due to having to channel the dorcha yet having something to stop her from being overwhelmed but probably more aggressive or something.
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99

And this is why I wanted the sword for roleplaying purposes, cause all 3 of my fav weapons can't be made into a Spirit Weapon; Guns, Shurkiens and Chain Blades need the spirit love

And this is why I wanted the sword for roleplaying purposes, cause all 3 of my fav weapons can't be made into a Spirit Weapon; Guns, Shurkiens and Chain Blades need the spirit love

Gosh didn't know the spirits were so picky to ignore the best ranged weapons. Ninja and chain are my favorite classes too. Maybe we can get a petition to have them consider but I doubt Nexon KR would care.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I just used a dagger for mine. I've had it since spirit weapons were available. It really doesn't matter.
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99

Gosh didn't know the spirits were so picky to ignore the best ranged weapons. Ninja and chain are my favorite classes too. Maybe we can get a petition to have them consider but I doubt Nexon KR would care.

Nexon is missing the chance to make references to Souleater like come on! We have weapons types from the main characters too, and none of which can be made into a spirit weapon, Scythes, Shuriken(if there was a chain scythe it would fit better for Tsubaki) and Dual guns, I would switch to dual guns if they had the option cause I'm a dork who loves Death the Kid XD.
  • KaibaAkayukiKaibaAkayuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,225
    If you happen to be on Ruairi. I actually have a surplus of the manuals from that Watermelon event as the swords are some of my favorites. Id have no problem parting with some Muramasa Manuals.

If you are on Ruairi add Rebelknight.
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    edited March 2, 2019
    If you happen to be on Ruairi. I actually have a surplus of the manuals from that Watermelon event as the swords are some of my favorites. Id have no problem parting with some Muramasa Manuals.

Sadly I am on Mari so I can't accept them :(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

That server barrier.
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Gaea wrote: »

That server barrier.

Its dumb we don't have the option to switch between servers like we do channels. I was somehow lucky to end up on the same server as my friend before I even knew we both played Mabi, and it would have been very annoying to find out I was on a different Server.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Machete
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Heard some people saying that Dragon Fang or Glory Sword are a good choice.
  • XxBearslayerxXXxBearslayerxX
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    My ego is a Dustin Silver Knight Sword, I tend to pick them up when I can for when repair time comes around.
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    Dagger, ideal for a cheap bash weapon. Proffing them is easy too. Definitely not the strongest, but if you want strong you probably shouldn't be looking at Egos. Sadly the Ego weapon got left behind. Maybe some day they decide to make new egos for the newer weapon types and rebalance the old Egos...