Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Let's Celebrate the Anniversary!

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »
    TNinja wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Cyrise wrote: »
    Can we just chill on the AFK events? I want something to actually DO.

Yeah but when they do that they make it tedious.

No they don't, you're just lazy

I don't know. Circling the same low level dungeon 100 times doesn't sound like a good event.

This.

It's not about laziness, it's about maddening repetitiveness.

Probably explains why life is boring in general.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Oh god mabi makes my life boring. oof.
  • RainTheMainlessRainTheMainless
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    Brooch wrote: »
    I actually appreciate that it’s spread out. When there are so many events happening at once, it can be challenging trying to find the time to keep up with all of them.

Does anyone know if these figures have any bonuses?

the first two (Caswyn and Phine) are +6 luck and +6 dex respectivly.

next two (Talvish and Avelin) are +6 to strength and +6 to intelligence respectivly.
  • RainTheMainlessRainTheMainless
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    Brooch wrote: »
    I actually appreciate that it’s spread out. When there are so many events happening at once, it can be challenging trying to find the time to keep up with all of them.

Does anyone know if these figures have any bonuses?

the first two (Caswyn and Phine) are +6 luck and +6 dex respectivly.

next two (Talvish and Avelin) are +6 to strength and +6 to intelligence respectivly.

last two (Altam and Llywelyn) +6 will and +10 Hp +10 Mp +10 Stamina respectivly.