Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - March 7th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited March 7, 2019 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, March 7th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PST and last approximately 3 hours.

180410_maintenance_header_updated.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, March 7th
Pacific (PST, UTC-8): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CET, UTC+1): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • Caravan Joe ran out of Candy Tree Seeds, so the Homestead Candy Bonanza must end.
  • End of the Valentine's Day Events, because all of the Trade Assistant Imps got too fat. I mean the cake is a lie after all...
  • Shy has enough stars for now, so she is heading home. Any leftover Star Pieces will be removed.
  • Reports say there are too many Crazy Rich Milletians in Erinn, so it's time to end the sale.
  • Time ran out, so we are ending the Timed Item Event.
  • Alexina needs your help again to deliver Expeditionary Supplies!
  • Become fabulous and spread your wings with the new Wing Box!

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    no new Anniversary events? ;-;
  • LosheLoshe
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Katherz wrote: »
    [*] Caravan Joe ran out of Candy Tree Seeds, so the Homestead Candy Bonanza must end.
    i have 6 coupons!!!!!!!! i will miss the second prize D:
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    3rdy wrote: »

Soon tm!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Loshe wrote: »
    [*] Caravan Joe ran out of Candy Tree Seeds, so the Homestead Candy Bonanza must end.
    i have 6 coupons!!!!!!!! i will miss the second prize D:

I have even less coupons.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    3rdy wrote: »

That's what I was going to ask, but you beat me to it.
    Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, March 7th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PST and last approximately 3 hours.

180410_maintenance_header_updated.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
    Thursday, March 7th
    Pacific (PST, UTC-8): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
    Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
    Paris (CET, UTC+1): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep. - In actuality, too much rain has gotten into the server room, so it needs to be dried out.
    • Caravan Joe ran out of Candy Tree Seeds, so the Homestead Candy Bonanza must end.
    • End of the Valentine's Day Events, because all of the Trade Assistant Imps got too fat. I mean the cake is a lie after all...
    • Shy has enough stars for now, so she is heading home. Any leftover Star Pieces will be removed.
    • Reports say there are too many Crazy Rich Milletians in Erinn, so it's time to end the sale.
    • Time ran out, so we are ending the Timed Item Event.
    • Alexina needs your help again to deliver Expeditionary Supplies!
    • Become fabulous and spread your wings with the new Wing Box!

- The Mabinogi Team

That should make it more interesting.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Alexina?
    Delivering Expeditionary Supplies?

Is this... that one old St. Patrick's Day Event from back in 2010?
    Though we also had this one in 2013 as well.

In other words, mostly a Rabbie Dungeon event.
    Eh... hopefully the prizes will be better than ever. Standards don't get lower as time goes on, ya'know.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Oh boy more events that I don't have to do, again. It's been a rather boring month. I've just been logged in doing nothing. :|
    Gaea wrote: »
    Oh boy more events that I don't have to do, again. It's been a rather boring month. I've just been logged in doing nothing. :|

Play minesweeper
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Will we have to open up all the timed event boxes before the maintenance? Or will our leftovers still be here? :(
    Will we have to open up all the timed event boxes before the maintenance? Or will our leftovers still be here? :(

I would say they'll be there until they say time to poof them.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Wing Box? Oh my god, yes Nexon, we really need MORE wings right now, we literally don't have over 100 different kinds already. Pffffff...
    Darkpixie99Sakura2503WolfsingerKaiwyth
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Gaea wrote: »

Play minesweeper

Beats Street Sweeping.
    Kensamaofmari
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    so all we are getting is a boring event and a wing gacha. still no updated vip/premium services and lot of horrible gacha. this is exactly why I have not spent any money on mabi for the past 5 months. it has been a little over 3 months since the vip/premium update was listed in the campfire announcement, mabi KR really enjoys watching us suffer as long as possible before giving us anything useful.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    They said we were getting the VIP update this year, they didn't specified when we would be getting it. It is also the first maint in March, we still have a whole month of events to come. Also I love wing gachas. The wings drop to low prices and I can buy them for 1-2m, sometimes 500k after the first week passes.
    Wolfsinger
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/18933/kr-wings-galore-hot-springs-and-more/p1
    I really hope our version of the new Wing Box will include the hot spring items too~!
    I personally don't mind having another wing-centric gachapon, since a lot of the new wings should be pretty cheap.
    The Floral Fairy and Ice Dragon wings have already caught my attention, so it'll be nice to see them in-game~
    Twelie
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    event i would love to see come back is the Iria Treasure Hunt .....not the silly one with the keys (hate that one)....i'm talking about where we go around Iria with our L-Rods finding all sorts of loot (along with some critters to fight)

another cool one is the slaughterfest with massive hoards of zombies attacking the fort in Muyu Desert ....that was a blast for folks at all levels.....maybe would make a good shadow mission with multiple difficulties since some folks are uber-level with OP skill sets
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari