Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

St. Patrick's Day Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited March 15, 2019 in Vault
St. Patrick's Day is almost here, and Alexina needs your help! The Expeditionary Force members are running low on supplies. Head to Qilla Base Camp to help deliver supplies in return for some clovers. Drop the clovers in Rabbie Dungeon for a chance at cool rewards, like the Lucky Clover 2nd Title, Super Shamrock Hat, St. Patrick's Day Suit, and more! Check out the full details here.

asdsfawdwrfvsxsc6.png

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    WHISKEY!
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited March 7, 2019
    Hm maybe I can't count.
    So what's the "better chance to get better prizes the more clovers you drop to enter the dungeon" about?

Is it actually worth it to drop more than one to enter?
    Also the NPCs mention that you get a better chance of clothing prizes if you run with more people at once, what's that about?
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    These Rabbies, they are about 5 enemy rooms long (not counting the corridors) and about every fifth has a mandrake patch in case anyone needs it. Same like in the Laighlinne's event.
  • AlfaSusiAlfaSusi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,135
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Is it actually worth it to drop more than one to enter?

I drop 12 to test it. I got Stamina 500 SE.

• AlfaSusiAlfaSusi
    I drop 100. I got enchant scroll 'Rich'
    I had a party but because it was my fisrt time to be leader, I make mistake. I had somehow got idea that party is teleported to dungeon if leader drops item. It seems they need to be in dungeon entry. They weren't. So they didn't get in, sorry again.
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    AlfaSusi wrote: »
    I had a party but because it was my fisrt time to be leader, I make mistake. I had somehow got idea that party is teleported to dungeon if leader drops item. It seems they need to be in dungeon entry. They weren't. So they didn't get in, sorry again.

How do you even drop more than 2? It tells me I can't with stacks of 2 or more.
  • Al_CidAl_Cid
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    Another slam dunk! These events keep getting better and better! Such great drops! THANKS NEXON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AlfaSusiAlfaSusi
    How do you even drop more than 2? It tells me I can't with stacks of 2 or more.

It is event item, named Lucky Four-Leaf Clover. You can get them from event npc.
    They can be stacked and dropped to dungeon in stack. Max stack is 100.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I still remember getting Black Unicorn Whistle at the end chest of this event dungeon back in 2014.
    Never saw any information or anything if anyone else got such thing before.
    @Katherz Maybe you can confirm if it's still possible to get such thing? I swear i'm not bluffing that i got that pet from here lol.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Greta wrote: »
    I still remember getting Black Unicorn Whistle at the end chest of this event dungeon back in 2014.
    Never saw any information or anything if anyone else got such thing before.
    @Katherz Maybe you can confirm if it's still possible to get such thing? I swear i'm not bluffing that i got that pet from here lol.

If that's actually possible then I am spamming that dungeon no end XD
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 9, 2019
    It's true though. I got it there and was like: "WTH??? Was this in drop table???"
    Searched through wiki and all kinds of forums, but no luck. The pet wasn't listed and mentioned anywhere. Told some people about this and one guy said: "Huh, so this is not just a rumor. Someone also claimed getting that pet from there."
    It got me wondering for a while that time...
  • ZombIELoovERZombIELoovER
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    How does one even attempt this event? it says meet the soldiers at different times? also, am I supposed to drop 100 or certain amounts?
  • AlfaSusiAlfaSusi
    How does one even attempt this event? it says meet the soldiers at different times?
    Talk to event npcs 'soldiers with green clothes'. They give you Lucky Four-Leaf Clovers. Drop those clovers to open Rabbie dungeon.
    Event npcs give more clovers about once every 5 minutes.
    also, am I supposed to drop 100 or certain amounts?
    You can drop 1 to 100. If you drop more you have better luck, maybe.

My luck as far(list of what I have got)
    I drop 12. I got Stamina 500 SE.

I drop 1, I got:
    enchant scroll 'posh'
    elite pass - stones of sliab cuilin
    elite pass - stones of sliab cuilin
    elite pass - other alchemist
    hp 100 x 1

I drop 4, I got:
    stamina 500 SE

I drop 2, I got: