Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sales Heads-Up! 3/14/19

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited March 12, 2019 in General Chat
Hey, Milletians! With the maintenance this week, the Journey Doll Bag Box and the Permanent Inventory Expansions will be leaving the game shop, so if you were looking to obtain some doll bags, make sure to purchase them before they're gone!

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/2/00JDG/new-journey-doll-bag-box-is-here
SaintSavesstarkiller1286QAQb

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    What about the permanent inventory expansion thingies; aren't those going away too?
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited March 12, 2019
    Helsa wrote: »
    What about the permanent inventory expansion thingies; aren't those going away too?

Yes, thank you for catching that. Updated main post.
  • KaidiskaKaidiska
    Mabinogi Rep: 775
    i hope they finally bring us the new hairstyle gachapon :(
    Oroshisama
  • KaidiskaKaidiska
    Mabinogi Rep: 775
    Or name change.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Leinei wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

Yes, thank you for catching that. Updated main post.

In the end $30 will be worth it.
  • LeineiLeinei
    To be honest, why the don't make the expansions permanent in game shop wares, I will never know. It only makes sense to keep them around.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Leinei wrote: »
    To be honest, why the don't make the expansions permanent in game shop wares, I will never know. It only makes sense to keep them around.

A marketing strategy we will not know why.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    2z3QN1g.png
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • LycheeLychee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    I need the hairstyles back D: it's been so long since they had a hair coupon gacha QQ Or gib me an event!
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    edited March 12, 2019
    If they have hair with physics I think I'll get one or two just to see what it looks like.