Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Extra Anniversary 3rd Coin?

NeyheshiNeyheshi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
in General Chat
I was cleaning my inventory when I received the Anniversary 4th Coin. I decided to stack it with the coin I have now and realized I couldnt because it's the 3rd coin. Any reason why I would have an extra one?

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Maybe you forgot to combine them on the day you got it? You don't get the next coin type until you've gotten the previous reward, and you don't get the reward if you don't manually combine them.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 12, 2019
    Yeah ^ that's probably what happened. Since you said you found it while cleaning inventory you probably didn't even notice it on one of the days
  • LycheeLychee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    I actually have the same problem.. I have 2 combined 4TH coin and I already received the 4th coin box..
    I don't remember missing a day since I just leave my computer on the whole time.
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Ditto I was counting the coins and I think it skipped 3.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have combined the coins yet so that I could have got 2 free pets. I don't care much for the outfit.
    Imaizumi
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 13, 2019
    :D
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    jjeremy wrote: »
    Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have combined the coins yet so that I could have got 2 free pets. I don't care much for the outfit.

The biggest brain play that I didn't know existed until it was too late..
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    4* pets.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Eh, I stopped counting and just stacked what I got.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Moral of the story: stack your stuff!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    Moral of the story: stack your stuff!

Unless it's not stackable.
    Wolfsinger