Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Official Outfits/Items/Etc Suggestion Thread

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited March 13, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Here is a thread for you guys to suggest outfits, items, chairs, etc that you would like to see COME BACK in sales. Sometimes, even we forget what has came out recently or what hasn't come out in a long time so feel free to suggest different items. These are for items that have already been released in the game.

Note: We cannot bring back old crossover items or events due to licensing issues.
pawcalypse

Comments

• NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    I would love more wigs or hairstyles that have beards.

I want to be able to have the mighty beard of Ferghus.
    AtaraxizOrangeGelDarkpixie99Suu
  • Chronicler7Chronicler7
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,550
    Among the various pets/mounts that I'd love to personally see on sale again, I'll vouch for the Snow Tiger because it's a pet I personally do want to eventually get, and I typically tend not to see it on sale anywhere near as often as the various dragons, the other flight capable mounts, or ground mounts which are flat out faster but don't have the same mounted combat as the Snow Tiger. Considering the Snow Tiger was the first ever mount to include mounted combat as a feature, it would be very nice to see it on sale again. Would definitely make my birthday in May all the sweater.
    WolfsingerAtaraxizMusicatMabibabi98Kitty
  • KattheAzureDragonKattheAzureDragon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    edited March 13, 2019
    Would something like this be viable in a dyeable and original model:Capture.PNG
    While we have plenty of sexy outfits which I will admit are not that bad to have, everything has an occasion after all. There is nothing in this style that we can dye. Yes, maybe detective female but that is a really short coat and not the same style as Ilyasviel's coat.

(Oh and yes, add the new wigs as coupons so we can use hats and other accessories over them. The last rerelease of the beauty box had no new items)
    Ataraxiz
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    I would actually like to see more NPC outfits come out with idle.
    we have Lileas and such, so...

Also I would like to see them in Eluned as well have having both the regular and eluned's for bunny parka come back out <3
    KattheAzureDragonKensamaofmariKitty
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited March 13, 2019
    Spring is coming up so I'd like to see a rerelease of all of the homestead items that were in the gachas (Gazebos, Maple Trees, a bunch if older stuff too, etc) and also a gacha that rereleases a bunch of halos such as Spring Bloom Cherry Blossom Halo and the Golden Rythumic Harmony Halo (I think it's called).

I generally enjoy most of these items and they're too expensive via buying from other players so it'd be nice to see things make a comeback somehow - even if it's in an event box it'd be awesome.

Coupon Gachas too please - and this time not extremely rare on the nicer stuff ;-; 200m for a coupon, I cry. I feel super bad for people who can't gacha those out due to in real life situations.
    DANIartsWolfsingerTheDumbOneDarkpixie99Kagenokami
  • TaffytaTaffyta
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    The Bard's Bag!!! It was only released once, 2 years ago.
    Ladeca Robe - released like three years ago
    lovely cupid outfits - released a year ago
    private academy outfits - released a year ago
    steampunk outfits - released a bit over a year ago
    eluned mortello's suit - was re-released not too long ago i think but still stupid rare
    cherry blossom dress - was released in october but rare
    cheerful bride minidress was literally just released but... please re-release it soon because it might as well not exist
    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Premium_Summer_Newbie_Wear_(F) - last released two years ago i guess

more partner sales would always be nice, and pet gachas where the pets come full of dyes
    AtaraxizKattheAzureDragonWolfsingerImaizuminazuna96
  • CyriseCyrise
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Wheres my FMA crossover that NA never got? :(
    VeniceFlightKagenokami
  • AixkatAixkat
    Mabinogi Rep: 875
    edited March 13, 2019
    Outfits:
    Private Academy
    Steampunk
    NPC outfits (Like Enn,Lileas, and Laighlinne's would be nice to have again)
    Lance Feather Outfit
    Eluned Alchemist Suit
    Romantic Rose Dress (the drop rates on these were awful from the anniversary event)
    Ladeca Robe for sure.
    Adventurer Robes

Items:
    I'd love to see a return of the bard bag.
    Dye wells
    The stance cards
    Simon Clothing bag
    Pet gacha

CaiseaKattheAzureDragonAtaraxizImaizumi
  • CaiseaCaisea
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    I would love to see a production gachapon with new and older but rare sewing and smithing patterns in them, maybe special gathering tools and whatnot. Smilin' Flight Caps/Viseo Flight Caps and Trump Card Hats should also get slingshotted into some more accessible release. :^)

Also, when's the new beauty box that overseas got supposed to come out? :sob:
    AixkatDragoolfireKitsuyasha
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    edited March 13, 2019
    For items, can we get that Meryl partner again? <3
    I was never able to grab her and would ABSOLUTELY love to see her come out again <3
    148px-Meryl.png
  • xDestructionxDestruction
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    edited March 13, 2019
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    So much yes for Arad Magician Costume Clothes.

New outfits that were just released need to stay away for awhile, like they usually do, though.

As for crossovers...they literally just posted about licensing issues.
    xDestruction
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 13, 2019
    Just put Pet Medals, Dollbag Chests and Inventory Expansion services permanently in the Shop. I bet a lot of people will appreciate this even more than these recycled pets and shopping bags that got worthless at this point and no one wants them.
    BerryswirlTHICCthighssavelivesAixkatDANIartsSollKeitaDesuAtaraxizImaizumiKitsuyashaSherriand 1 other.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    More Eluned clothing, specifically, I'd love to have the Butterfly Suit for males be Eluned for females, some of the male wigs too, like Shaman wig.
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
    edited March 13, 2019
    I'd like to see the return of a really old outfit that only ever had one release (to my knowledge):
    Puffy Cocktail Dress

https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Puffy_Cocktail_Dress

It's not as fancy as our most recent outfits but I once owned it...it got lost among most of my stuff when I got hacked.
    I'd really like a chance to get it back somehow.
    Aixkat
  • AmeliaAmelia
    Mabinogi Rep: 680
    edited March 13, 2019
    Some old outfits that I'd love to see again and attain:
    Adonis and Patron Wear
    Belmont
    Premium Summer Wear (2008)
    Wind & Water Shaman Outfits
    NPC Outfits
    Ladeca Robes
    Tribal Bird Robes
    Tulip Headband (for silliness!)

Some that are new but were hard to get:
    Cherry Blossom Outfits + Halos
    Peaceful Bohemian Wear

I really want the Hummingbird Wings to come back as well. I'm only missing the Snow-White, Dark/Black, and cherry blossom colors. Q__Q
    The only wings I ever really cared about orz.

Did we ever get Antique Asian Traditional clothing? Maybe this was regional only.
    Also if we can implement in more patterns, that would be great.
    AixkatImaizumi
  • noob14noob14
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Tioz Set
    Vanalen Manuals/Items from the 2012 production Gacha.
    AixkatKitsuyasha
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    I love the fact that this thread is a thing, hopefully some of the older forgotten items come back!
    My list:
    Trump Card Hat
    Shooting Star Flying Shoes
    Glow-in-the-Dark Bracelets (They were in an event in Festia and were horribly rare, the red and yellow are 5 star and the green never even got a star rating on Ruairi)
    The music notes homestead items that were also in the MusicQ event
    Blue Cutiefly Wings (From the 8th anniversary, never got a star rating on Ruairi)
    Mysterious Cores Roswell
    Portia's Earrings
    Fashion Goggles
    Flame Wings (still semi common, but haven't been out since Saga)
    Cutiepie/Sweetiepie wings
    Spirit Ego Wings
    Old Hummingbird Wings
    Original Bone Wings
    The Sweet Wigs that were out last time Doki Doki came out, as well as the heart wings if they don't get rereleased with Doki.
    The Cheerleader bags (or at least the Pom-Poms, only Eluned versions have been rereleased)
    The squire scrolls if they're not included in the 11th anniversary package.
    The Sweet Ginger Bear set from the Candy Witch event is still mostly 5 star on Ruairi
    Stance Cards
    Sonata (It's technically attainable currently but did originally come out as a burn in gacha)
    You can never go wrong with haunted/creepy/eerie/spooky enchants either
    Maybe the Steampunk outfits, Echo Dresses, and Private Academy Outfit type of items, but they've all been out semi-recently.
    There were also rainbow sheep transformations from the Wolf in Sheep's Clothing event that were really rare, they'd be nice to return.
    I'd also LOVE to see the old gachapon/event only sewing patterns and tailoring kits come back as gacha fails, they're great items for people trying to collect for the dressing room. (ie. Iria Treasure Hunt and Production Gachapons)
    And just to cover all bases, in terms of events it'd be great to see the Dragon Boat, Samhain event (maybe with the improved version of the bags as a purchaseable prize), and Treasure Box Events come back.
    DANIartsBerryswirlKagenokami
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited March 13, 2019
    Carlize wrote: »
    Glow-in-the-Dark Bracelets (They were in an event in Festia and were horribly rare, the red and yellow are 5 star and the green never even got a star rating on Ruairi)
    The music notes homestead items that were also in the MusicQ event

100% this.
    No one even did this event because of all the entry restrictions on Festia.
    The gms had to summon people just to test if the event was working.
    Please bring it back and lower the amount of people needed to 5 from 20.

and the lunar dragon Sets from doki doki
    Also the ladeca helmets from that one event where you crafted them.
    AixkatCarlizeSherri
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Cherish Me Box
    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Cherish_Me_Box

It has some amazing stuff, including rare boxers and briefs for 2x2 male clothes, primitive fox armor for giants, a BUNCH of saucy outfits for males and females, and some neat wings. Oh it also has teeny nao, raccoon cub pirate outfit, windmill/synthesis/enchant training pots. Very nice gacha.
    DANIartsAtaraxizImaizumiMinniemoon