Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Official Dye Suggestion Thread

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited March 13, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Sometimes, you miss your dye colors so much and you can no longer find it because it has been a long time since it was released. Here is a thread so that you can suggest what dye colors you would like to see come back!

Leave the hex code of your favorite dyes here!

Note: We cannot bring back old crossover items or events due to licensing issues.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 13, 2019

I need theseeeeee. QQ
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    -Hyper purple to black flashy
    -Hyper blue flashy
    -Hyper white flashy
    -Filia pink to white flash (not the Valentines day version)
    -Regular white flash
    -Black to indigo flashy
    -Hyper pink flashy
    -#FAA9D2
    -#F095AA
    -#F48CAA
    -#E787AC
  • xDestructionxDestruction
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    #FFACE2
    #FFFFFF
  • JuujiJuuji
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    7FB3FA
  • GretaGreta
    #FFACE2
    #FFFFFF

Did you just seriously suggested for a release of a pure white and black dyes?
    Lol whyyyyyy... They are not even rare.
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    -Hyper blue flashy
    -Hyper white flashy
    -Regular white flash
    -Black to indigo flashy
    -Hyper pink flashy

Oh great, someone wants to have these flashies to cause some people intense epilepsy. So glad people actually dropped flashy fashion years ago.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Greta wrote: »
    Oh great, someone wants to have these flashies to cause some people intense epilepsy. So glad people actually dropped flashy fashion years ago.

Are you seriously being rude on a suggestion thread?
  • WhishartWhishart
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    #CCFF99
    #BB9955

Both the cloth and metal dyes for these two would be nice to have back!!!
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited March 13, 2019
    #FFACE2
    #FFFFFF

-Hyper blue flashy
    -Hyper white flashy
    -Regular white flash
    -Black to indigo flashy
    -Hyper pink flashy

I remember being told years ago that the flashies in this game can't cause people to have seizures. And even if they could then people shouldn't be playing games if they can have one from something that low. Infact I remember 8 years ago when I was new I had a player give me a flashy red/pink flashy lava cat robe. And someone ran up to me and started yelling at me telling me to take the robe off because I was going to give their GF a seizure, after being told by people not to worry, I told the person no. So he reported me and then two weeks later he noted me saying that he was pissed because Nexon told him they were going to do nothing because I wasn't being harmful to anyone and I wasn't hurting anyone.

Anyway. I would love for this to return in fixed/metal/wand/musical dye form.
    Wave Pulse Blue Flashy.
    Bbyblue_darkblue.gif
    BerryswirlYuoichiBronzebreakHisahimeSherriSkyahri
  • KaishokenKaishoken
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Hot Neon Pink Dyes and Metals.
    (#FF0063 and #FF0066)

And more Direct Dyes would be awesome too.
    DANIartsBerryswirlAltai
  • IncubiAlchIncubiAlch
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    Would really like for the Midnight Blue Hair Dye to be released again.
    I still have it saved on a hair coupon but i'm using a different hair style now and having to settle for the blue-black which is honestly more purple than blue. More Dark colored dyes in general. They're kind of hard to get. Especially Dark Forest Greens.

• AixkatAixkat
    Mabinogi Rep: 875
    edited March 13, 2019
    I'd love it if we could bring this dye color or ANY pastel purple to a hair dye:

#E2CCE7 < I would also take that purple in metal dyes...I need some pastel purple love </3

I would also love it if #FFC1B5 hair dye would come back too.
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 14, 2019
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    #FFACE2
    #FFFFFF

-Hyper blue flashy
    -Hyper white flashy
    -Regular white flash
    -Black to indigo flashy
    -Hyper pink flashy

I remember being told years ago that the flashies in this game can't cause people to have seizures. And even if they could then people shouldn't be playing games if they can have one from something that low. Infact I remember 8 years ago when I was new I had a player give me a flashy red/pink flashy lava cat robe. And someone ran up to me and started yelling at me telling me to take the robe off because I was going to give their GF a seizure, after being told by people not to worry, I told the person no. So he reported me and then two weeks later he noted me saying that he was pissed because Nexon told him they were going to do nothing because I wasn't being harmful to anyone and I wasn't hurting anyone.

Anyway. I would love for this to return in fixed/metal/wand/musical dye form.
    Wave Pulse Blue Flashy.
    Bbyblue_darkblue.gif

I had epilepsy. I still sometimes feel off when i see a flashing object. Few months ago i saw a guy wearing a robe which flashed green to white rapidly. I turned my camera right away when i realized that my eyes can't take it. I also have a really bad eyesight so i'm not sure if this has anything to do with it.
  • MatsukeMatsuke
    Mabinogi Rep: 340
    Not asking for a particular color but can we get
    F F F
    FLASHY HAIR DYES BABY? WOOO

I need a little something to spice up my g1 hairstyle B^)
    Berryswirl
  • AerunisAerunis
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    I would love to see a re-release of #4C0000 D: To my knowledge, it was only ever released once in an old gacha. I believe it was the 2013 Demonic Box?
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Dark red dyes please.

Hate having to rely on RNG luck with regular dye amps for this color.
  • SurreptitiouslySurreptitiously
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,560
    Harukari wrote: »
    Dark red dyes please.

Hate having to rely on RNG luck with regular dye amps for this color.

Yep, Would love 720000 blood red back. Also another would be FF9900. Outside of the neon FF6600, dont see many good oranges these days. Especially not in metal variants.
  • SellyaSellya
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    #32574A
    My dark green dye ! :c
  • VeniceFlightVeniceFlight
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    edited March 14, 2019
    https://imgur.com/Sqq9HMH
    PLEASE!!! My fav flashy that only came out from the Monster Summoning Urns (the original one that did not have the outfit boxes which is the revamped ones) It is the Neon Red to Neon Pink super fast flashy which also made a very small appearance in the Argenta winter dye gacha.
  • SoraiteSoraite
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    I'm not sure if dye sets are included as well so i posted it on the other suggestion thread for items...
    But please re-release the Ace hero dye sets!! My blue is from Merlin's dye set and it hasn't been re-released for a VERY LONG TIME.
    It would be nice if you guys could maybe include it for in-game (in-game currency like for Saga coupons or Baltane stuff) purchases permanently as well :)
  • Firecatx3Firecatx3
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    I really really really want to see a hair color dye, or just dressing room hair color thats like the commerce partner's default hair color, or something like FF3C00
    TheTaka