Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Doki Doki is just another AFK fish event. Great!

Comments

• Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,060
    Harukari wrote: »
    i dont get the dye game at all.

Its basically you gotta mix red blue and green (cause the system for the dyes is how much of those colors are in each dye) and you can try and get the color you want, but its very hard. examples would be you need 0 for each color to get black and 255 for all to get white.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Mkoch99 wrote: »
    i dont get the dye game at all.

Its basically you gotta mix red blue and green (cause the system for the dyes is how much of those colors are in each dye) and you can try and get the color you want, but its very hard. examples would be you need 0 for each color to get black and 255 for all to get white.

It's not too hard once you get used to it.
    Just make sure you make use of pressing the Space Bar to change the multiplier on the basket to make each fruit you catch worth an increased amount. (from 1x to 10x)
    It makes it much more possible to reach your desired numbers.
    For 0, it's easiest to use 1x to get your fruit values to a number that ends in 0, then just use 10x to get the rest of the way down to 0.
    For 255, same thing but make all the numbers end in 5, so you can go 10x the rest of the way.

For actually specific numbers, you'd need to adjust accordingly, but once you get the hang of it, it's very reliable.
    THICCthighssavelivesGricely
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yeah once you get used to it you can make whatever color you want. I've been making some really juicy blood red dyes. Dye market is going to irrevocably crash once this event is over. Because even if the dyes are not tradable...outfits are. Stock up! >:D
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 17, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »
    Yeah once you get used to it you can make whatever color you want. I've been making some really juicy blood red dyes. Dye market is going to irrevocably crash once this event is over. Because even if the dyes are not tradable...outfits are. Stock up! >:D

Just by trying to imagine now how much custom dyes i will be able to make with this event... It's making me happy. It was a pain for me finding a deep blue color with right shade and not too overpriced.
    Helsa
  • LepeltjeLepeltje
    Mabinogi Rep: 895
    Personally I'd love it if the dye event came back in the future ;u; Non expiring dyes you can self make any color? Considering how rare/expensive some colors have gotten this is a godsend.
    WolfsingerImaizumi
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    You know, I am actually sort of lonely, and four days with someone is AN AWFUL LOT OF TIME TO GET KNOW SOMEONE. So, well, you know...with this event pairing soulmates together, maybe it is possible for me to uhh...

*Breaks down in tears and sobs heavily*

8T101PL.gif

GOSH, I AM SO FRICKIN LONELY AND A TINY BIT CUDDLE HUNGRY!
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    You know, I am actually sort of lonely, and four days with someone is AN AWFUL LOT OF TIME TO GET KNOW SOMEONE. So, well, you know...with this event pairing soulmates together, maybe it is possible for me to uhh...

*Breaks down in tears and sobs heavily*

8T101PL.gif

GOSH, I AM SO FRICKIN LONELY AND A TINY BIT CUDDLE HUNGRY!

We can both curl up in lonely corner if you want to Bliss XDD
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Man, to each their own...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Lepeltje wrote: »
    Personally I'd love it if the dye event came back in the future ;u; Non expiring dyes you can self make any color? Considering how rare/expensive some colors have gotten this is a godsend.

Yeah I've been saying this. They need to bring this back at least once a year.
    Wolfsinger
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Did someone say blood reds

aQojH6S.png

Radiant Dawn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Eralea wrote: »
    Did someone say blood reds

aQojH6S.png

Morbid af. :O
    WolfsingerRadiant Dawn
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited March 17, 2019
    I am happy. My ruby rose cosplay is complete :')
    uzqwXUS.png

Love the dye event, love the outfit doki doki island has to offer.
    Ahh.
    Radiant DawnSylviaWolfeImaizumiCrimsọn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I am happy. My ruby rose cosplay is complete :')
    uzqwXUS.png

Love the dye event, love the outfit doki doki island has to offer.
    Ahh.

Oh. Pretty impressive.
    Helsa