Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Return to Doki Doki Island!

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    And people claim that Alexina is most inflated server lol.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    And people claim that Alexina is most inflated server lol.

Why not the most bloated server?
    Wolfsinger
  • IronReaperIronReaper
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    So how do you kill the green kiwis? Cause I'm only doing 1 dmg to them. Managed to kill one with Smash bleed but thats bout it
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Miliardo wrote: »
    That would be Tarlach

Yea, there are rich people out thar.

Much richer than me XP
  • MiliardoMiliardo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    IronReaper wrote: »
    So how do you kill the green kiwis? Cause I'm only doing 1 dmg to them. Managed to kill one with Smash bleed but thats bout it

Don't make the same mistake I did and try to kill one with a sieve, make sure you are using an actual weapon.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I used a shuriken on green kiwis.
  • LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    Harukari wrote: »
    I used a shuriken on green kiwis.

Hydra, Spike and Dance of Death are effective as well
  • GretaGreta
    Why are we talking about kiwis now?
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Can we just keep the dye minigame please? I'm willing to pay gold to play it for my dyes.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Well the Persian cat abruptly changing surprised me XXDD
    So for those who likely know more, do you know if it will keep changing into that form, or if I can make it stay a tiny kitty? I like both but I want the kitty too x3
    Dragoolfire
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Why is everyone talking about a starfish?

Sweethearts Flight - Fly around Erinn with your partner, embracing them as you do so. Obtained with Cat's Paw from Mansur.
    *NEW* Moonlight Couples Flight - Fly around Erinn with your partner, embracing them as you do so. Obtained with Cat's Paw from Mansur.

Aren't these two descriptions exactly the same?
  • GretaGreta
    TNinja wrote: »
    Why is everyone talking about a starfish?

Sweethearts Flight - Fly around Erinn with your partner, embracing them as you do so. Obtained with Cat's Paw from Mansur.
    *NEW* Moonlight Couples Flight - Fly around Erinn with your partner, embracing them as you do so. Obtained with Cat's Paw from Mansur.

Aren't these two descriptions exactly the same?

They are same, but animations are different as day and night.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

Oh!
    There's a... another part of this event that gives out Cat's Paws.
    There's a path that leads up to a small pond, you can find Treasure Hunter and simulacrums of Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf, and around that spot, every 5 to 6 minutes, a Mimic spawns.
    Attacking it causes White and Green Kiwis to spawn.
    The White Kiwis don't give anything besides maybe normal kiwis drops of meat and a small amount of gold, but the Green Kiwis drop 1 Cat's Paw apiece.
    You're limited to how many you can do per day, before it says "You've searched enough today." and you'll have to wait for tomorrow.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Oh!
    There's a path that leads up to a small pond, you can find Treasure Hunter and simulacrums of Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf, and around that spot, every 5 to 6 minutes, a Mimic spawns.
    The White Kiwis don't give anything besides maybe normal kiwis drops of meat and a small amount of gold, but the Green Kiwis drop 1 Cat's Paw apiece.
    You're limited to how many you can do per day, before it says "You've searched enough today." and you'll have to wait for tomorrow.

Ok but what about the starfish? Why are people fishing for it
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    TNinja wrote: »

Ok but what about the starfish? Why are people fishing for it

there's 2nd fishing quest that was added to Wegner's quests and it wants you to catch 1 pink starfish.

• GretaGreta
    edited March 16, 2019

Oh!

Why no one told me this and why Nexon didn't fully inform us...? Smh lol. There's only like 2 sentences mentioning it somewhere in a middle of announcement. At least i learned about this just two days later. Thanks for telling me lol.
    SylviaWolfe
  • IyasenuIyasenu

Oh!

Why no one told me this and why Nexon didn't fully inform us...? Smh lol. There's only like 2 sentences mentioning it somewhere in a middle of announcement. At least i learned about this just two days later. Thanks for telling me lol.

As another small hint, use guns.
    Green Kiwis are immune to melee-type damage, so not only will guns let you hit the mimic faster, to spawn the kiwis quickly, it'll also be helpful when it comes to killing the green kiwis. Just be mindful of other players. The mimic is just there, it's not some instanced shadow mission or something, so kill-stealers might be a thing.
    Though the daily limit of getting drops does dissuade that sort of thing.
    GretaWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta

Oh!

As another small hint, use guns.
    Green Kiwis are immune to melee-type damage, so not only will guns let you hit the mimic faster, to spawn the kiwis quickly, it'll also be helpful when it comes to killing the green kiwis. Just be mindful of other players. The mimic is just there, it's not some instanced shadow mission or something, so kill-stealers might be a thing.
    Though the daily limit of getting drops does dissuade that sort of thing.

Oh my god, thank you again! I was really wondering how to ease this kiwi hunting, but didn't get any ideas besides using Hydra or Smash with sword to cause bleed effect on them.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited March 16, 2019
    Complete list of event gamble box items, or I question why we need 400 gems for one ticket with minimum 12 per day.
    I call Nexon rigging hacks.
    *Edit* Green Kiwi drops might be bugged, someone was complaining earlier about how they're not entirely bound to the priority system.
    Can't confirm if it's true or not.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Complete list of event gamble box items, or I question why we need 400 gems for one ticket with minimum 12 per day.
    I call Nexon rigging hacks.
    *Edit* Green Kiwi drops might be bugged, someone was complaining earlier about how they're not entirely bound to the priority system.
    Can't confirm if it's true or not.

What do you mean "minimum 12 per day"?
    Did you mean maximum?
    Though that wouldn't be quite true either, as your other characters can complete the quests for Cat's Paws as well.
    So since every account should have at least 6~8 characters, that's a lot more potential Cat's Paws per day, since you can put Cat's Paws in your bank and trade them through the account that way.