Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gold Disappears when CCing after White Dragon

SaiboguSaibogu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
edited March 18, 2019 in Help
Hey!
So recently I did white dragon and got my gold bag reward as usual. Afterwards I decided to cc and I noticed that my gold went back to 0. I did nothing inbetween the time of getting the gold bag and checking my inventory besides changing my channel. I decided to test this further after white dragon to see if this happened normally, so I tried to reproduce the bug by simply grabbing some gold and changing channels. In that instance my gold stayed. So it appears that it only happens after white dragon raids.
Also to clarify, the gold disappeared from my gold bags putting me at 0. I can't remember if I had more gold before I received the new gold bag from the raid.

EDIT: Nevermind! It's the logout penalty.

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    This is the logout penalty. It's working as intended.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    The window that tells you how much the logout penalty is going to make you lose doesn't show up when you choose to change channels, or how long the logout penalty is going to last, but the logout penalty WILL still apply.

Press the Log Out button to check when it's safe to change channels.
    So this is indeed working properly, but it's not exactly convenient that you're not shown the time remaining on the logout penalty when changing channels.
  • SaiboguSaibogu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    Ah alright, wasn't aware the logout penalty applied upon changing channels, thanks!
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Actually, it would be pretty useful if they put the logout penalty timer on that popup window that appears when you try to cc.

D267W.png

Like, it's already a big window and we've already got all that other stuff there, just add the timer and possible gold/exp losses at the bottom?

It would save everyone the trouble of clicking the logout button to check how much time left is on the penalty. That's the real bug here, if you ask me.
    THICCthighssavelivesIyasenu