Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Official Outfits/Items/Etc Suggestion Thread

Comments

• arish134arish134
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    I would either like to have Sailor Moon’s outfit or, have Card Captor Sakura’s.
    Crimsọn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 18, 2019
    arish134 wrote: »

Suggest item that already exists and you want it to COME BACK.
    Imaizumi
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    arish134 wrote: »

I doubt they'll be able to do this unless they manage to get SOME licencing to do so.
    it's a good suggestion but yeah...
  • KeitaDesuKeitaDesu
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    If possible please re-release the following!!
    ~ Private Academy Outfits
    ~ Portia's Earrings
    ~ Ladeca Robe
    ~ The Bard's Bag
    ~ Steampunk Outfits (non eluned)
    ~ Cherry Blossom Outfits + Halos
    ~ Lovely Cupid Outfits
    ~ Shooting Star Flying Shoes
    ~ Trump Card Hat
    ~ Glow-In-The-Dark Bracelets
    ~ Abyss Dragon Armor Set (mainly the horns)
    DANIartsAlexLightImaizumi
  • SaiboguSaibogu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    Abyss Set Rerelease
    Saint Guardian Rerelease
    Creepy/Haunted Rerelease (again)
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Add ALL the sewing patterns and blacksmith patterns for anything and everything previously released?
    Satsuko
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited March 19, 2019
    It would be nice if the collaboration license holders did updated events with new items like they do for an app called Unison League.
    I know bringing back just the old items would be a bad reason for negotiating a return event, but Unison League always makes sure to add new items into the collaboration loot pool.
    Are you guys at Nexon absolutely certain that Mabinogi has non negotiable terms with the current license holder(s)?
    Because it seems to me that ATeam's Unison League and other applications have rather easy negotiations to sell vast amounts of collaboration loot box items, even for a returning collaboration event. It just seems very odd that Nexon is the only company having problems.
    Maybe after the company auction, your new shareholders could attempt to discuss this again?
    After the incident with Belgium's anti lootbox laws, this may have been a cause for concern with the fall of the virtual gachapon market.
    Whereas the collaboration marketing might see more potential profit in mobile apps which allow loot box gambling to certain extents, rather than an eleven year old game like Mabinogi who continues to maintain a stale Cash Shop market.
    Perhaps if KR's Mabinogi Mobile does well, they might be more lenient on the mobile collaboration request, and maybe then Nexon could bring up the PC version again?

My only request for basic old items, is for Nexon to check all the gachapon items in the World Wiki, and make every item an all standard single item Cash Shop purchase. (No 30 day Beauty Shop rentals, just Permanent items.)
    That's the only thing that'll make me satisfied to see modernized.
    SatsukoSherri
  • KawaiiEveeKawaiiEvee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    edited April 3, 2019
    Private Academy Outfits
    Ladeca Robe
    Steampunk Outfits
    Cherry Blossom Outfits
    Lovely Cupid Outfits
    Cheerful Bride's Minidress (came out recently but is stupid rare)
    Loose-fit Knitwear and Stockings F
    Imaizumi
  • EllebabaEllebaba
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Kirines outfit would be really awesome for giants to wear (-:
    THICCthighssavelives
  • IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Allies of the Goddess doll bag. I know someone who has been wanting this for ages, but it's always friends and heroes that get rereleased.

Bard bag would be nice. It's huge and extremely useful. I know a lot of people who would benefit from it.

On a related note, can you release festival instruments please? They've been in the composer and Auction House for what feels like years now.
    AlexLight
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Please re-relase Allegro accesory! It was first released in Laighlinne's Old box and never got released again...
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    @Katherz This is mainly directed to the Mabinogi Merchandising Team, but can you tell us why Nexon NA won't actually just leave items like the Beauty Coupon Boxes in the Cash Shop until they get an update? Why not just make them always available instead of limited time? Players would be able to purchase items at their convenience. The Dye Ampoule Gacha are a permanent Cash Shop item, why not make the Beauty Coupon Boxes one too?

Another item set that could be made a permanent addition are the Partner Cards and their accessories. They're commonly asked for.

Keeping Gachapon around might also be a good thing to do as well.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?
    Darkpixie99AlexLight
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited March 27, 2019
    I would also like to see certain ncp equipments return, and i know this is wrong thread, but i would like to see other ncp equips be added and other ncp beauty styles addded.
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 28, 2019
    Leinei wrote: »
    @Katherz This is mainly directed to the Mabinogi Merchandising Team, but can you tell us why Nexon NA won't actually just leave items like the Beauty Coupon Boxes in the Cash Shop until they get an update? Why not just make them always available instead of limited time? Players would be able to purchase items at their convenience. The Dye Ampoule Gacha are a permanent Cash Shop item, why not make the Beauty Coupon Boxes one too?

Another item set that could be made a permanent addition are the Partner Cards and their accessories. They're commonly asked for.

Don't forget Pet Medals, Dollbag Chests and Inventory Expansion services... They are all permanent Cash Shop items in KR.
    Also they should add Name Change service asap too.
    LeineiAlexLightSatsukoInuhuman
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Saibogu wrote: »
    Abyss Set Rerelease
    Saint Guardian Rerelease
    Creepy/Haunted Rerelease (again)

Creepy/Haunted is still going to cost you 300m+ even if it returns.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited March 28, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »

Don't forget Pet Medals, Dollbag Chests and Inventory Expansion services... They are all permanent Cash Shop items in KR.
    Also they should add Name Change service asap too.

Ah, yes, these too, please. =3
    Inuhuman
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    I would love to see the following return:

Gacha pets w/ full inv of dyes
    Astral Pet Box
    Spring Tea Gacha
    Pets - Griffin, Mir Dragon, Kokopo (if possible)
    Magical Cirque Outfit Bags
    Cosmic Wonder Box
    Extra Talent Event
    Meowbinogi Catchapon Game Event
    Buckets of Color Event
    GretaImaizumiKaiwyth
  • GretaGreta
    I would love to see the following return:

Gacha pets w/ full inv of dyes
    Astral Pet Box
    Spring Tea Gacha
    Pets - Griffin, Mir Dragon, Kokopo (if possible)
    Magical Cirque Outfit Bags
    Cosmic Wonder Box
    Extra Talent Event
    Meowbinogi Catchapon Game Event
    Buckets of Color Event

Kokopo is impossible sadly. But i have made a suggestion to bring back Astral Pet Box long time ago, or any other Pet Gacha with dyes at this point so i'm totally with you.
    I also really want Meowbinogi...
    TwistedxFate
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Bianca Wing Bolero

Bdqnkcp.png
    Kaiwyth
  • TaffytaTaffyta
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    would like to second some other people's suggestions (peaceful bohemian, eluned alchemist, STANCE CARDS)
    also:
    Fortune Teller's Table
    some 2nd titles I'd like to see back: Lovely Cupid, Halloween Party, Couple Breaker
    Rabbit Slippers
    Pig Knife, Table, Ladle, and Cooking Pot
    Milky Way Lute
    Playful Bunny Cuffs