Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This is how Nexon feels I bet.

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
edited March 17, 2019 in General Chat
People complain for years to bring back Doki Doki. They do, aaaaaaand people complain about it. I bet Nexon feels like this.
Alshian

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 17, 2019
    *facepalm* Well, i only saw people complain (including me) were also the ones who never begged for it in the first place or even were against it. Smh.
  • YukiLoveYuYukiLoveYu
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    I mean- people shouldn't be complaining, given that Nexon was kind enough to allow multiple alts to do delivery quests! So hurray for Doki!
    Alshian
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited March 17, 2019
    People will complain about anything period. -_-
    WolfsingerAlshianBuffalosSkyahriImaizumiTheNyanCatFayeKaibaAlexisEUCrimsọnDangerousDitchand 2 others.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I complain about wings having feathers, although the worst of all I complain that cheese had no holes.

Complaining is in our blood and there is no stopping us whiners </3
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Leinei wrote: »

If people don't complain, vendors would do whatever they want to consumers, such as nailing dead parrots to their perches.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

If people don't complain, vendors would do whatever they want to consumers, such as nailing dead parrots to their perches.

And that sort of complaint is fine, but when people literally get what they want and then turn around and start complaining, it's ridiculous.
    AlexLight
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited March 18, 2019
    For some reason, it seems easy to forget that the term "people" usually refers to a number of distinct individuals with their own opinions and set of beliefs, rather than a monolithic entity of uniform thought of which each separate constituent is indistinguishable from one another.

Like really, people, really? Ya'll cannot somehow think that maybe some people the event are glad to have it, while some who did not want it still do not?
    GretaTwelieWolfandWolf
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    YukiLoveYu wrote: »
    I mean- people shouldn't be complaining, given that Nexon was kind enough to allow multiple alts to do delivery quests! So hurray for Doki!

Or multiple accounts farming custom dyes.
    >_>
    <_<
  • GretaGreta
    Gaea wrote: »

>_>
    <_<

Isn't that pointless...? They are untradeable.
  • _xthatguyx__xthatguyx_
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    Its simple if you don't like a event no one is forcing you to do it.
    AlexLight
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890

It's not dead, it's pining. For the fjords doki doki island event.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 19, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

>_>
    <_<

Isn't that pointless...? They are untradeable.

But outfits are not. :)

You should check the area out. All kinds of alts coming and going from that dye game. Who knows when we will have access to CUSTOM dyes ever again? Even our random dyes don't have access to the shades and hues this dye game can create. Plus...the dyes do NOT expire. Think about that carefully and let it dawn on you. Then you'll realize you better get on the ball.

1c4.gif

:D
    ArjuneRadiant Dawn
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I think Gaea's point is the dyes are mostly for personal use, and a good way to get a rare color you use a lot. It's not for selling
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Arjune wrote: »
    I think Gaea's point is the dyes are mostly for personal use, and a good way to get a rare color you use a lot. It's not for selling

Not for selling but something you won't have to buy~
    Eralea wrote: »

Alright, if it's pining, I'll wake it up. Hello Doki Doki, wakey wakey! I've got a nice big cut of silvervine fruit for you!
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Eralea wrote: »

Alright, if it's pining, I'll wake it up. Hello Doki Doki, wakey wakey! I've got a nice big cut of silvervine fruit for you!

Albatross for Xpict sake.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    I still don't get why some people were against it, it offers nothing that is detrimental from it existing. If you don't like the cutesy lovey couples theme then just don't go there. You've lost nothing from doing so. If you want the outfit, then you have even less reason to complain as you can obtain it out of RNG and Gacha.

As part of the bigger mass that wanted this to return, its a nice place to have. It's exactly like Festia, a nice fun place for people to mess around and enjoy. It's a good location that's built for flying around taking pictures.
    WolfsingerLeineiCrimsọn
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    I still don't get why some people were against it, it offers nothing that is detrimental from it existing. If you don't like the cutesy lovey couples theme then just don't go there. You've lost nothing from doing so. If you want the outfit, then you have even less reason to complain as you can obtain it out of RNG and Gacha.

As part of the bigger mass that wanted this to return, its a nice place to have. It's exactly like Festia, a nice fun place for people to mess around and enjoy. It's a good location that's built for flying around taking pictures.

The picture part I agree with.
  • arlie1987arlie1987
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    what i don't like is that the cat paws ar not tradable, i mean we cant sell them now, and i wanted to give 2 to my friend so that she could get the thing she wanted before she go's on vacation :( it still sucks :( .
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 21, 2019
    arlie1987 wrote: »
    what i don't like is that the cat paws ar not tradable, i mean we cant sell them now, and i wanted to give 2 to my friend so that she could get the thing she wanted before she go's on vacation :( it still sucks :( .

Just get the paws, buy the item for your friend and trade it...?