Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning player have a few questions

Valin00Valin00
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in General Chat
Hey, so I had been for awhile thinking of returning to mabi and have a few questions. Last time I was active was right before the ninja stuff got added to the game.

I plan on starting a new character ( since I don't remember my old account info) was wondering how are the new combat styles? Gun and chain blade are they ones that require first going into the old combat stuff or can I just jump into those with no major issues?

Are all servers fairly active? I use to play on the Mari server personally is it still alive?

Any tips for starting out again? Like is anything easier to do.

Lastly if I do manage to find my old info, I may still start over just use one of those elite character cards to give myself a boost? Any one I should aim for?

Anyways thank you in advance, hope you all have a wonderful day!

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    As a player from Mari, the server is still decently populated. As for the recovering your original account, it really depends on how much you've invested in it. For example pets, or other cash items might be a good incentive to return rather than create a new account. Furthermore, a recent update allows new players to reach total level 5000 with in a few days so besides the hybrid training you will have more than enough AP to max out a talent. So if you have low investment in your old account, it might be better to start fresh and just progress from there.
    Valin00
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Just gonna say this about population:

Alexina > Mari > Ruairi > Tarlach.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    You know I would submit a ticket and see if you can recover your old account.
  • RevellanceRevellance
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    a recent update allows new players to reach total level 5000 with in a few days

Does this work for old players too? Or only new? Reinstalling now after not playing for like 2 years, I think my account is around level 2k-3k.
  • RegnaladeRegnalade
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    Revellance wrote: »
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    a recent update allows new players to reach total level 5000 with in a few days

Does this work for old players too? Or only new? Reinstalling now after not playing for like 2 years, I think my account is around level 2k-3k.

Works for any as long as you are under 5k, you can also do the memoir quests when you reach 5k+ you just won't receive as much exp or those under 5k lvl rb potions. But you still get rb potions from reaching certain potential levels as well.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Also if you can afford it use double ap pyramids while doing the memoir quests.