Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Official Past Event Suggestions Thread

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited March 14, 2019
    Dragon Boat Racing will always be an old event that is one of my favorites, though we need an updated prize list.
    MatsukeTHICCthighssavelivesDragoolfireEraleaHipsterLillyKensamaofmariYoridenTwistedxFatemotherkarma
  • MatsukeMatsuke
    Mabinogi Rep: 340
    HILLWEN'S NIGHTMARE
    HILLWEN'S NIGHTMARE
    HILLWEN'S NIGHTMARE

Dragon boat racing would also be super mega dope

OR HOW ABOUT CARAVAN JOE'S SAND SCULPTURE EVENT MMMM sit around and collect saaaand B] my personal favorite.
    HipsterLillyYoridenSuu
  • ZearaZeara
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Caravan Joe's Iria caravan event where you had to protect the wagon with updated prizes?
    See-saw to the moon event.
    Iria treasure event but disable the special lrod and demigod that way we have to work for the chests.
    The iria hot air balloon event with the small balloons that gave prizes as we let them off.
    Dragon boat event with updated prizes.
    Imps dreamland or whatever it was called needs to come back too.
    I need more interactive events instead of afk/fishing/dungeon in my life.
    DANIartsKensamaofmariYoridenJuju_BeanLadame
  • AndTheGargoyleAndTheGargoyle
    Mabinogi Rep: 465
    Samhain is definitely the most important one we need to repeat. Turns out that the event is somewhat important for the story in the upcoming G23.
    DANIartsSuu
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    :) Great thread, would love to see these events come back:

Mabipalooza Event
    Halloween Villians Event
    Holiday Hide-and-Seek
    Meowbinogi
    Mission Point

There's tons more but these are probably my top ones I'd love to see back. :D Thank you for reading!

HipsterLillySuu
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Iria treasure event. That in my opinion was the most fun I ever had.
    THICCthighssavelivesKensamaofmariSuu
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Meowbinogi
    I need a reason to use my Hydra master title + gear again

:^)
    TargaryenHipsterLillySuu
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited March 16, 2019
    Could we also get at least the Stray Giant Raccoon Event back please. Those gathering tools are really nice to have. Also, maybe expand it by adding other gathering tools.
    THICCthighssavelivesSuu
  • PasternakPasternak
    Mabinogi Rep: 360
    Honestly, make Doki Island a permanent place. Doki's been a favorite location for players and it's a good place to hang out with friends and cut back and unwind. Sitting afk in Dunbarton/Tir/Belvast does get very stale and it would be nice to have a new place to be in, especially since Doki is a more cheerful place to be and more...relaxing. Like...remove the NPCs and the quest events, but allow us to still gather potatoes, but remove Silvervine Fruits and the event fish.
    DANIartsDragoolfireTHICCthighssavelivesHipsterLillyCrimsọnJuju_BeanSuu
  • AmeliaAmelia
    Mabinogi Rep: 680
    I'd like the "Veggietastic Summer Check-In Event" purely for the Green Onion pet. I think it's silly but it's cute. Iria treasure hunt would be great to have as well!
    Juju_BeanSuu
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    With the mention of Sera in the newest content, Samhain should be made as permanent content so players know who we are dealing with. This is also the history of Erinn so keeping it event based when it seems canon now is a bit odd.
    YoridenDanievictriaSuu
  • nibblesthecatnibblesthecat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,685
    I would like to see the Iria Treasure Hunt return, with updated drops.
    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Iria_Treasure_Hunt_Event_(Aug._2011)

And an update of the 'jump to the moon' event
    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Mabinogi_2nd_Anniversary_Event#A_Traditional_Game

and third, an updated Monster Size Boost Event, with the moons affecting every monster and updated drops.
    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Monster_Size_Boost_Event_(2010)
    Yoriden
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Pasternak wrote: »
    Honestly, make Doki Island a permanent place. Doki's been a favorite location for players and it's a good place to hang out with friends and cut back and unwind. Sitting afk in Dunbarton/Tir/Belvast does get very stale and it would be nice to have a new place to be in, especially since Doki is a more cheerful place to be and more...relaxing. Like...remove the NPCs and the quest events, but allow us to still gather potatoes, but remove Silvervine Fruits and the event fish.

And if that happens make the food that can be made out of salmon, bluefin tuna and silvervine snapper permanent too if not already done so this time around.
    Suu
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    LittleCeci wrote: »
    :) Great thread, would love to see these events come back:

Mabipalooza Event
    Halloween Villians Event
    Holiday Hide-and-Seek
    Meowbinogi
    Mission Point

There's tons more but these are probably my top ones I'd love to see back. :D Thank you for reading!

Definitely Mabipalooza Event. I missed out on the glow stick cheering gesture.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I would like to see Fairy Village event because I missed both of the times they were around, my perfect timing on taking breaks.
    It seems that both were set towards the end of the year and had a 2 year separate period and this year would be another 2 years. Would be nice if it were to show up again. I can finally push through on life skill training as well.
    SuuLadame
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Sky Lantern would be nice too.
    Revamped Pets Only Dungeon.
    And that event where you supposed to get rainbow color sheep transformations... Which are non-existent by the way. So rare.
    YoridenSuuKagenokami
  • LepeltjeLepeltje
    Mabinogi Rep: 895
    I would absolutely love the old Meowbinogi bingo event to come back! Originally we could collect marbles from monsters and roll on the board in hopes of permanent combo card coupons. They haven't been rereleased in a really long time ;u;
    SheenaDANIartsGretaSuuKagenokami
  • nibblesthecatnibblesthecat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,685
    Mystic turkeys, but make them actually last a full in-game day.
    Suu
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mystic turkeys, but make them actually last a full in-game day.

That would be fun.
  • belleebellee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    I really really really like the Dye Event from Doki Doki, also more 10x EXP Monster events !!
    YoridenSuu