Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Revitalize Mabinogi: A Classic Competitive Server!

Comments

• Angelhappy43Angelhappy43
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    This thread has me in tears.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 27, 2019
    I guess there's no point in making jokes in these forums because people think i have ill intentions and being rude right away. Sigh.
    Tears of sadness or joy?

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited March 27, 2019
    Tfw OP has clearly hasn't played the game "competitively" based on what they are complaining about.
    Also claiming to have "saved" Maplestory and then to go on and say "you guys should take me seriously!"
    How can i take you seriously when you have no idea what you are talking about.
    TsukiDonoGretaChaosShadow
  • TsukiDonoTsukiDono
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    This post is the equivalent of when Europe receded into the Dark Ages.

Majority of the points made were what was removed and replaced with QoL because it heavily affected the playerbase. But if you've played Mabinogi many years back, you'd know how gated the game was with everything to progress revolving around a paywall, or any activity/things revolving around a paywall. I'm not sure if we're playing the same game here or if you've been playing Mabinogi long enough since you've basically suggested to revert Mabi back to where it was in its worst state and also the fact that you're using a dud/mule account.

Mabinogi we all know needs a bit of work since there's still things that can be changed for the better. But this is not what we need nor deserve. This is less 'Revitalizing' and more of 'Destruction'.

This thread looks likes it's a few steps close to a c r u s a d e tbh.

So my reaction to any of these passing:
    mE120YVl.jpg
  • Angelhappy43Angelhappy43
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    Greta wrote: »
    I guess there's no point in making jokes in these forums because people think i have ill intentions and being rude right away. Sigh.
    Tears of sadness or joy?

Tears of confusion
    Leinei
  • LepeltjeLepeltje
    Mabinogi Rep: 895
    Since no one is able to discuss this civilly anymore, I'm going to go ahead and close it.
    YuoichiChaosShadow
This discussion has been closed.