Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Doki Doki be like...

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    There was a pink starfish on the ground next to somebody when I was walking down the beach this morning.
    I couldn't pick it up either, so....I think it was left to rot on that beach.
    Somebody has no idea what legendary bad luck they just had XDD

RIP... to the starfish.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    There was a pink starfish on the ground next to somebody when I was walking down the beach this morning.

RIP... to the starfish.

Someone dropped Tulip umbrella while afk fishing. So i took it lol.
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerHelsa
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135

that's why I keep a starfish in my inv, so that ay starishes I might catch stack instead of dropping to the ground. wish the salmons and tuna's were stackable
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
    nevyn25 wrote: »

that's why I keep a starfish in my inv, so that ay starishes I might catch stack instead of dropping to the ground. wish the salmons and tuna's were stackable

Wish unstackable fish were stackable. There should be a way of recording a fish's size while allowing them to stack.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Gaea wrote: »
    I got a huge lucky of potatoes and silvervine fruit last night. That should exhaust my luck for the rest of the month

I get lucky's doing that several times a day.

I get lucky's too, but the huge luckys were an unexpected bonus.

Sorry I meant huge lucky's.
    Kensamaofmari
    I got a huge lucky of potatoes and silvervine fruit last night. That should exhaust my luck for the rest of the month

Well higher luck gives higher % of huge lucky?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Yeah, my luck is 604 at level 200 and exploration at 50 with my equipment on.

I'm under 150 at a low level with lucky title equipped lol
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I'm under 150 at a low level with lucky title equipped lol

You need to rank more luck related skills. https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Stats_and_Skills#Luck
    edited March 28, 2019
    Post has been edited to fix quoting. Please use spoiler tags to help prevent excessively long quoting/broken posts.

You need to rank more luck related skills. https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Stats_and_Skills#Luck

Yea. most of em aren't in my core focus, though I should work on the chain ones.

Anyways, last night fishing reminded me how annoying catching salmon is.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Least you're not stubborn enough to go for the starfish.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited March 28, 2019

I actually came back from afk fishing one morning to find three in my inv, amazingly enough.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I actually came back from afk fishing one morning to find three in my inv, amazingly enough.

Don't turn them in, sell them. >:]

I thought twice about what to do with starfish if I get any. In the end, getting the cat paws first was more worth it for me.
    Now for people who buy starfish, should they resell them at a higher price and drive it into a bubble market?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I thought twice about what to do with starfish if I get any. In the end, getting the cat paws first was more worth it for me.
    Now for people who buy starfish, should they resell them at a higher price and drive it into a bubble market?

But if you just gather a whole bunch of potatoes and fruits, put them on a pet and log into each one of your alts on the same account and have each of your alts complete those two easy peasy quests you can end up with WAY more paws more quickly!

Starfishes are for the idiots you can profit from. >:]
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 30, 2019

But if you just gather a whole bunch of potatoes and fruits, put them on a pet and log into each one of your alts on the same account and have each of your alts complete those two easy peasy quests you can end up with WAY more paws more quickly!

I just farm potatoes for all 9 alts every day and then just fish until late night, give extra salmon and tuna dishes to them too and done. So far i have like ~1k Cat Paw's and we are still just halfway on this event. Starfish is a nice extra.
    WolfsingerHelsa
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Greta wrote: »

I just farm potatoes for all 9 alts every day and then just fish until late night, give extra salmon and tuna dishes to them too and done. So far i have like ~1k Cat Paw's and we are still just halfway on this event. Starfish is a nice extra.

I actually tend to have more tuna than I know what to do with anymore so I started selling the excess.
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Don't you hate it when you need tuna but all you get is salmon, and then when you need salmon all you get is tuna. Smh.
    Kensamaofmari
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Don't you hate it when you need tuna but all you get is salmon, and then when you need salmon all you get is tuna. Smh.
    Yup....
    Least the cooked food one gives more, so its not too big a loss for me at this stage, but eh...
    Kensamaofmari
    I think it's just me, but certain spots give me more salmon and certain spots give me more tuna. Flying fish and marlins are annoying, good thing I bought more partners and maids/butlers during the last sale to use those fish as free gifts every day.