Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Return to Doki Doki Island!

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Oh, do the kitties transform?

The white one does, I dunno about the black one yet.
    Startled me the first time it happened XD
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

I asked from another player who bought the black one, and they said that the black kitty doesn't transform. Which is really weird, that only one of them would transform but not the other. But I guess it's because one is a reskinned Persian (trans) and the other is a reskinned of a dark Russian Blue (which does not trans).

It's very awkward. I kind of wish they both transformed and that the one gained a wedding dress and the other gained a tux. How cool would that have been??? :)
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

I asked from another player who bought the black one, and they said that the black kitty doesn't transform. Which is really weird, that only one of them would transform but not the other. But I guess it's because one is a reskinned Persian (trans) and the other is a reskinned of a dark Russian Blue (which does not trans).

It's very awkward. I kind of wish they both transformed and that the one gained a wedding dress and the other gained a tux. How cool would that have been??? :)

It would have been adorable, but I don't think I could love them anymore than I do XD
    WolfandWolf
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135

It would have been adorable, but I don't think I could love them anymore than I do XD

you can always love kitties more than you already do. I mean, they're kitties
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    nevyn25 wrote: »

I think you have given me new ideas for new feline pets. A mountain lion!
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

I think you have given me new ideas for new feline pets. A mountain lion!

Clearly Nevyn you underestimate how much I already love them XDD
    I would totally adopt a mountain lion.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    I know its kinda late to be saying this, but I am kinda disappointed Eiren didn't show up on Doki Doki with the others. Also if someone already said this somewhere, sorry for repeating it.
    WolfandWolf
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135

I don't underestimate anything. however much you love kitties, they always deserve more love <3
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

I don't underestimate anything. however much you love kitties, they always deserve more love <3

A good point, I suppose, a very good point XD
    nevyn25
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    i know ppl have their opinions, and im a lil late for saying this..
    BUT CAN WE ALL AGREE NO MAIN SELECT for doki doki.
    i miss this~
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    i know ppl have their opinions, and im a lil late for saying this..
    BUT CAN WE ALL AGREE NO MAIN SELECT for doki doki.
    i miss this~

Does it for the dyes though, but...that's not going to stop anyone. Hue.
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    So the new flight is pretty much recycling of old animation aside from actual flying, with a pretty gender-coded colored trail. Said animation is crap unless it's M/F flight. (No romance, just dumb dancing feat. dab from M/M. Like our second flight wasn't silly enough and we needed more of that. idk what female ani is but i suspect it's something similar, just 'girly'. nohomo)

Feels like a total waste of catspaws smh. Why wasn't the M/F flight kept for everyone and just from a percentage reward of romance meter? Feels bad for those that bought and didn't know. It just feels really underwhelming.

Imma keep my gems for the outfits and keep doing that dye minigame. TFW these are the only real good parts.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 27, 2019
    Soll wrote: »
    So the new flight is pretty much recycling of old animation aside from actual flying, with a pretty gender-coded colored trail. Said animation is crap unless it's M/F flight. (No romance, just dumb dancing feat. dab from M/M. Like our second flight wasn't silly enough and we needed more of that. idk what female ani is but i suspect it's something similar, just 'girly'. nohomo)

Feels like a total waste of catspaws smh. Why wasn't the M/F flight kept for everyone and just from a percentage reward of romance meter? Feels bad for those that bought and didn't know. It just feels really underwhelming.

Imma keep my gems for the outfits and keep doing that dye minigame. TFW these are the only real good parts.

Oh lol. I like the way you described flight there. And yes, i'm kinda disappointed too with the new flight. I will be having obnoxious red line on my feet because i wear blue and i'm using female character. Also i'm a solonogi player and i pretty much don't have friends in the game, my bf/in-game husband quit Mabinogi long ago and i'm out of luck finding a decent guild that would make me more active in this game. Therefore i always fly alone, meaning the flight of Sweethearts and Moonlight are identical for me.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited March 27, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    i pretty much don't have friends in the game, my bf/in-game husband quit Mabinogi long ago and i'm out of luck finding a decent guild that would make me more active in this game.

okay but same. i know your pain. bf quit mabi a while back, i dont have friends ingame either, and i'm just in a dead guild my bf made before he quit so i don't get guild invites.
    id totally hang out with ya. but iirc, youre on alexina, and im on ruairi.
    :(
    i do have a character on alexina, but lord i'm just too demotivated to train ANOTHER character up
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Harukari wrote: »
    i pretty much don't have friends in the game, my bf/in-game husband quit Mabinogi long ago and i'm out of luck finding a decent guild that would make me more active in this game.

okay but same. i know your pain. bf quit mabi a while back, i dont have friends ingame either, and i'm just in a dead guild my bf made before he quit so i don't get guild invites.
    i do have a character on alexina, but lord i'm just too demotivated to train ANOTHER character up

Kind of a similar situation. If you are in a dead guild and need some socialization like I do...you can come join Blackwatch. It turns out they are a really decent guild with tons of activities and events. There is a incentive support system in the discord. We grew really big within just a month. Right now it's a little quiet because of afk doki doki events going on, but they really changed my impression of them. I recommend them highly.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Kind of in a similar spot, my guild is long-dead and I would honestly just try to quit it and move on, but one of the members who is still a good friend of mine comes on in a blue moon when I can push her on so...debating XP
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 28, 2019

Kind of in a similar spot, my guild is long-dead and I would honestly just try to quit it and move on, but one of the members who is still a good friend of mine comes on in a blue moon when I can push her on so...debating XP

Just move on, there is no point in you missing out.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Gaea wrote: »

I know, but for some reason I've always had a "go down with the ship" mentality and...
    ....wellllllll we all know how well that goes XP
    tenor.gif?itemid=7976482
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

I know, but for some reason I've always had a "go down with the ship" mentality and...
    tenor.gif?itemid=7976482

The ship never truly sinks.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

tenor.gif?itemid=7976482

Yeah eventually you step off. XD