Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A white/grey screen pops up when I do things

Mannizle66Mannizle66
Mabinogi Rep: 410
edited March 29, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
When I click on options,log on(secondary password),when I go in & out buildings &
when I'm choosing a character & I click start a white & grey screen pops up; the screen stays like that for about
10 seconds.. When I press the + or - keys on the numpad a white & screen pops up.
The screen stays like that for about 33 seconds. I haven't played in long time, I started playing again yesterday & this happened.
I reinstalled the game & that didn't help..
THICCthighssavelives

Comments

• FedoraDanFedoraDan
    Mabinogi Rep: 465
    Hey there, with certain video cards in the market Mabinogi users will run into this issue if they are playing in full screen mode. If you go into your video settings and select Windowed mode instead of Full Screen mode that should fix your Issue!
    THICCthighssavelives
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 30, 2019
    Pretty much this is the reason why i stopped using fullscreen now. It used to be okay, but after one update this flashing gray or white (sometimes even black) screen would occur every time when i log in, change channels or even when clicking options, sometimes it would be so bad it would flash and load forever, instead of being done within seconds like it is supposed to be.
    THICCthighssavelives