Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

11th Anniversary Thank You Card SUBMISSION

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
Submit your cards here!

Please include:

IGN
SERVER

Example:
QW0g8hc.png

IGN:Katherz
Server: Ruairi

Artist credit for the example above: Bubuzor of Ruairi
AmyliaCJHeramy

Comments

• kip13kip13
    Mabinogi Rep: 230
    edited March 22, 2019
    jGuGsTM.jpg
    IGN: kip13
    Server: Tarlach
    KatherzTaffytaTinax333
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    673e9c9e18e035f0ffb543a36c8bbe3f.png
    ing: Senyuni
    server: Alexina
    I just wanted to show my appreciation for my friend, Luckborne, who has been with me through thick and thin. Had it not been for Mabinogi, I never would of met them! They've improved my life vastly, and they are just the sweetest person.
    Thank you very much for letting me open up and be myself, Luckborne, I honestly owe a lot to you for everything you've done for me <3
    KatherzTaffytaSpkr
  • BlueblytheBlueblythe
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    dRNz7GF.png
    IGN: Ebal
    Server: Mari

Thank you so much Eureka12/Pram for helping me with all the quests and shadow missions that would 1-hit KO me. @_@
    Eureka12ToastierKatherzTaffytaTinax333ImaizumiSpkr
  • TaffytaTaffyta
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    fa1a3d6103.png

IGN: Taffyta
    Server: Ruairi
    for my sweetheart who I met in this game!! I'M SAPPY DON'T LOOK AT ME
    I don't have enough time or patience to make presentable enough cards for every wonderful person that this game has introduced me to, but I would like all of my mabi friends & family to receive this special message: I love you very much and my life is better with you in it!!!
    To the mabi team: you guys are awesome! Thanks for working so hard I feel like you've really done a lot of good for this game and it as well as we in the community are lucky to have you!
    (and thank you for this contest where I can be a big sap !)
    KatherzToastierCottonchanTinax333AmyliaCJSapphiraMuseDaktaro
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    1pMRVnk.png

IGN: Gretux
    Server: Alexina

I'm so happy! I hope you are too~ Thank you for listening to all our problems and feedbacks, also for taking care and squishing all these nasty bugs and glitches! Also thank you for all the funny and embarrassing moments, don't forget memes too! :D Keep the great job like you always do and i hope you will love working as a new CM! Stay cool and keep loving cheese! <3
    KatherzHarukariToastier
  • CottonchanCottonchan
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    edited March 26, 2019
    89dc977dc25cd51533537caa77091385.png
    IGN:Cottonchan

There's too much to thank for so I'd rather cut it down to the ones I give thanks to the most.
    My guild leader and officer make my life more colourful so my thanks goes out to them.
    KatherzTinax333TaffytaLaticijaToastierBlueblytheTheDumbOneQonspiracyTsukiDonoAmyliaCJand 3 others.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I was told I could use this. So I guess I will be entering it into the contest.
    ettL6RP.png

I give thanks to my lovely boyfriend who showed me this game in the first place(Also helping me with a lot of stuff I didn't understand when I was a nooblet), and all the friends I met along the way during my time on Mabinogi, who made my life much better. ♥

IGN:Harukarii
    Server:Ruairi
    KatherzToastierTaffytaTinax333CrimsọnHeramy
  • Tinax333Tinax333
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    edited March 27, 2019
    2rp2x07.png

In short,
    thank you to my best friend & sweetheart for always supporting me & always creating heartfelt memories alongside me.

IGN: Tinax333
    KatherzCottonchanLaticijaToastierTaffytaImaizumiSpkraqaaaaaaaaaaHeramy
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
    edited April 2, 2019
    Deny9Fa.png

IGN: XSnowie
    Server:Tarlach
    Tinax333KatherzTaffyta
  • ToastierToastier
    Mabinogi Rep: 680
    edited March 29, 2019
    7eBtfu8.jpg
    I'd like to dedicate my thanks towards the guild "Optimates".
    They've made me feel like apart of a big family, I've never felt left out once; I'm extremely greatful for that, so, for that alone, Thank you :)

IGN: Toastier
    SERVER: Alexina
    KatherzTinax333TaffytaCottonchanGretaImaizumiSpkrHeramy
  • charrotcharrot
    Mabinogi Rep: 350
    tumblr_pp6vlg2H131x9m0mdo1_540.png

Honestly there are way too many people I want to thank for making my time on Mabi as enjoyable as it was, but I wanted to take the time to thank my good friend Scheani in particular ~

You introducing me to Mabi probably didn't seem like much at the time, but it led to a lot of friendships and fun times that I don't think I'll ever be able to forget. Not only that, but thanks for sticking with me and my shenanigans for all these years! I'm looking forward to having more adventures with you in the future!! <3

IGN: Oshan
    SERVER: Mari
    KatherzTinax333TaffytaImaizumiHeramy
  • QonspiracyQonspiracy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,770
    edited March 31, 2019
    tumblr_pp8aixYgyv1sabdqlo1_1280.png

Hey so, thanks Arachel for being a good bestspud and general birbmash. I can already feel you slapping me behind the head with a roll of paper for saying all of that. For that I am very grateful =D

IGN: Robokyano of Alexina
    KatherzTaffytaImaizumiSpkrTsukiDono
  • sectoujisectouji
    Mabinogi Rep: 480
    U3scIIl.png

Who better to thank than my best friend and in-game husband Sophiste? You've kept me going through thick and thin, and words can't express how blessed I feel every day that we met. I'm honestly thankful for every minute I can wrangle out of you to play this game with me, especially since it's such a prominent part of my childhood all the way up until now. I hope to make many more memories together in the future.

That being said, look how thankful I am honeybuns! So stop playing Sekiro and get on Mabi more already! (੭ ˃̣̣̥ ᗜ˂̣̣̥)੭

IGN: Cratylus
    KatherzTaffytaCottonchanAmyliaCJImaizumiSpkrHeramyDaktaro
  • ArialiaArialia
    Mabinogi Rep: 460
    yLsXjtV.jpg

When I first introduced you to Mabi, I didn't expect you to continue on our journey together for 5 years. I've been on and off, but you've continued, and I still remember when I was teaching you the ropes, when you were dying to Glas, attempting to get transformation, and all of those fun things. My first memories of us were our St. Patrick's Day dungeon runs. We would try to match our clothes and twin, and it really warmed my heart to have these experiences, as it was difficult to do so outside. All the enjoyable times together, I'm glad Mabi has helped us grow closer both in game and outside of it. It truly brought our friendship together. Though we no longer attend school together, I can always count on Mabi for us to share a moment together, whether it's us dying in Sulfur Spider, or spamming renown, it will always be a treasured experience.

Thank you for being my best friend, and thank you for all the times we spent together! (*≧∀≦*)

IGN: Alyri
    megumisatoZhethenottherealgbbgbgKatherzTaffytaWolfsinger
  • SennSenn
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    Don't care if we win, Puripuri originated from the close beta period of Mabinogi. We were a close knit group. Most guild members stayed in touch, met up in real life, some even got married. We evolved from a small group of friends to a small family.

This is our 11 year anniversary, just letting the world know what's up :)
    Spkr
  • TsukiDonoTsukiDono
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    edited April 2, 2019
    I really would like to thank the Mabinogi Official Discord people, since I've really enjoy their company, I honestly wouldn't be returning to Mabinogi from time to time if it wasn't for the Discord server. I enjoy everyday antics with what goes on in there (be it a small banter or just flat out meme'ing), and also the GMs and CM whom are such wonderful people.

So for the first time in a while, here is a doodle of something that isn't a meme.

Thank you guys and big love~

- Seri

32PpooK.jpg

IGN: Soyalasan
    KatherzTaffytaTinax333GretaCottonchanSpkrArjune
  • FortunatePentagramFortunatePentagram
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,645
    unknown.png

IGN: Luckysstar

I'd like to give my thanks to Ernest (aka Rich person) for helping my family. The economic crash was especially hard on us but thanks his kind soul, my little Tia can finally sleep under a roof again. <3
    sectoujiKatherzLaticijaTaffytaCottonchanTsukiDonoTHICCthighssavelivesDaktaro
  • AmyliaCJAmyliaCJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,295
    5qZxRuZ.png

IGN : Bubuzor
    Server : Ruairi

I dont even know if its counts as NPC weren't exactly listed but the cheap fees helped me quite a lot (and stll do) so yea, thanks Ferghus :D
    And thank you to Demiqas on discord for telling me about the contest ;v; <3 much love
    KatherzLaticijasectoujiTaffytaCottonchanImaizumiQonspiracyHeramyBravelatiosDaktaroand 1 other.
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,780
    Y24I6vG.png
    IGN: pennybrenda
    SERVER: Alexina.

I had more friends in mabi but they all left or never played agian.. and well a certain penguin friend didnt update his game. >.>
    KatherzCottonchanTaffytaHeramy
  • LycheeLychee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    edited April 3, 2019
    SOVU6j6.jpg

IGN: Tomoshio
    KatherzTaffytaTHICCthighssavelives
This discussion has been closed.