Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

April fools

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Gaea wrote: »
    Look guys all we are getting a indexed slide show game. Same thing you can make in power point. :|

I haven't used PP in years.

I would consider that a serious medical problem.
    Helsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Look guys all we are getting a indexed slide show game. Same thing you can make in power point. :|

Is it?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Is it?

Wooooosh.
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 1, 2019

Is it?

Wooooosh.
    ROFL. Just wow.
    Crimsọn
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited April 1, 2019

Man, you make a thread warning people not to complain, but here you are complaining.

April Fool's is not a major Holiday in any case, and I appreciate this. It isn't that simple to make, and it was quite funny to me, banking on the prior criticisms of how Baltane Squires were essentially dating simulators anywhere, and the gratuitous amount of waifuing of Altam and Talvish.

Like what do you expect?
    VeylaineWolfsingerGretaPHANTAstar
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Man, you make a thread warning people not to complain, but here you are complaining.

April Fool's is not a major Holiday in any case, and I appreciate this. It isn't that simple to make, and it was quite funny to me, banking on the prior criticisms of how Baltane Squires were essentially dating simulators anywhere, and the gratuitous amount of waifuing of Altam and Talvish.

Like what do you expect?

It's every fool's tradition.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 1, 2019

Like what do you expect?

Get off my back Bliss. You've been on it for a bit I've noticed.

I was just disappointed there was no in-game quest that would give you a silly memento or title or whatever. There was no rage and no popcorn. I did end up enjoying some of the "game" as some of it was pretty humorous, but overall it was done and over pretty quickly. I acknowledge that Kath worked hard on this however I reserve the right to my opinions; today was pretty uneventful.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am requesting a lock of this thread, as it will soon no longer be relevant. Thank you.
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I am requesting a lock of this thread, as it will soon no longer be relevant. Thank you.

2z3QN1g.png

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Greta wrote: »

2z3QN1g.png

And so it shall be. Thread has been locked by request of OP~
    Veylaine
This discussion has been closed.