Check out the patch notes for the September 10th update, Campfire Spirit: https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23685
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

this is how nexon presents the stellar box

Comments

  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 50,565
    Posts: 7,698
    Member
    edited April 1, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I liked the video. So good i replayed few times lol.

    It should auto replay itself.

    Yeah, in Facebook or Twitter. But i saw it in Discord Server at first.

    I keep forgetting Discord server's existence

    You're missing out, there's a world beyond the forums. Lol.

    I get annoyed at discord because notifications block my clicking in game.

    You can turn that off you know.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 33,535
    Posts: 7,711
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I liked the video. So good i replayed few times lol.

    It should auto replay itself.

    Yeah, in Facebook or Twitter. But i saw it in Discord Server at first.

    I keep forgetting Discord server's existence

    You're missing out, there's a world beyond the forums. Lol.

    I get annoyed at discord because notifications block my clicking in game.

    You can turn that off you know.

    My discord runs slowly, so I laze to go and set different functions on it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 50,565
    Posts: 7,698
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I liked the video. So good i replayed few times lol.

    It should auto replay itself.

    Yeah, in Facebook or Twitter. But i saw it in Discord Server at first.

    I keep forgetting Discord server's existence

    You're missing out, there's a world beyond the forums. Lol.

    I get annoyed at discord because notifications block my clicking in game.

    You can turn that off you know.

    My discord runs slowly, so I laze to go and set different functions on it.

    It's really not that hard. lol.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 33,535
    Posts: 7,711
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I liked the video. So good i replayed few times lol.

    It should auto replay itself.

    Yeah, in Facebook or Twitter. But i saw it in Discord Server at first.

    I keep forgetting Discord server's existence

    You're missing out, there's a world beyond the forums. Lol.

    I get annoyed at discord because notifications block my clicking in game.

    You can turn that off you know.

    My discord runs slowly, so I laze to go and set different functions on it.

    It's really not that hard. lol.

    Time constraints. :p
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 50,565
    Posts: 7,698
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I liked the video. So good i replayed few times lol.

    It should auto replay itself.

    Yeah, in Facebook or Twitter. But i saw it in Discord Server at first.

    I keep forgetting Discord server's existence

    You're missing out, there's a world beyond the forums. Lol.

    I get annoyed at discord because notifications block my clicking in game.

    You can turn that off you know.

    My discord runs slowly, so I laze to go and set different functions on it.

    It's really not that hard. lol.

    Time constraints. :p

    Two seconds...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 33,535
    Posts: 7,711
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I liked the video. So good i replayed few times lol.

    It should auto replay itself.

    Yeah, in Facebook or Twitter. But i saw it in Discord Server at first.

    I keep forgetting Discord server's existence

    You're missing out, there's a world beyond the forums. Lol.

    I get annoyed at discord because notifications block my clicking in game.

    You can turn that off you know.

    My discord runs slowly, so I laze to go and set different functions on it.

    It's really not that hard. lol.

    Time constraints. :p

    Two seconds...

    For a normal computer with regular functioning internet, yes.
    VeylaineWolfsinger
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Posts: 667
    Member
    easy solution, don't use discord
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 33,535
    Posts: 7,711
    Member
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    easy solution, don't use discord

    Well it turns itself on lol
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Posts: 667
    Member
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    easy solution, don't use discord

    Well it turns itself on lol

    kinky...

    ow wait, not that kind of 'turning on'
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 33,535
    Posts: 7,711
    Member
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    easy solution, don't use discord

    Well it turns itself on lol

    kinky...

    ow wait, not that kind of 'turning on'

    Yeah, the one that has to do with footwear.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,940
    Posts: 2,759
    Member
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    easy solution, don't use discord

    Well it turns itself on lol

    What a narcissist.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 33,535
    Posts: 7,711
    Member
    edited April 4, 2019
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    easy solution, don't use discord

    Well it turns itself on lol

    What a narcissist.

    If you say so.