Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Doki Doki be like...

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I think it's just me, but certain spots give me more salmon and certain spots give me more tuna. Flying fish and marlins are annoying, good thing I bought more partners and maids/butlers during the last sale to use those fish as free gifts every day.

Placebo effect.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »
    I think it's just me, but certain spots give me more salmon and certain spots give me more tuna. Flying fish and marlins are annoying, good thing I bought more partners and maids/butlers during the last sale to use those fish as free gifts every day.

Placebo effect.

Placebo effects are correct most of the time.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125

Placebo effect.

What if Placebo effects are actually our gestalt consciousness bending the laws of reality to fit with our perception... WE ARE ORKS, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Shut it green skin.
    GTCvActium wrote: »

Placebo effect.

What if Placebo effects are actually our gestalt consciousness bending the laws of reality to fit with our perception... WE ARE ORKS, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH.

giphy.gif
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 1, 2019

Placebo effect.

giphy.gif

577.gif
    The rates that striped marlin and flying fish being caught is way to high.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Sigh...why do those even drop there.

I can understand flying fish, but the population of marlins is way too high for the ecosystem to be healthy (in a logical way)

There is way too much and too little usage for them (game wise). Unless they added more quests to do something with them.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    No one is going to ask why there's so much Popo's outfits too? Is someone dropping them intentionally?
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I can understand flying fish, but the population of marlins is way too high for the ecosystem to be healthy (in a logical way)

There is way too much and too little usage for them (game wise). Unless they added more quests to do something with them.

Since when has this game been LOGICAL??? XD
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Greta wrote: »
    No one is going to ask why there's so much Popo's outfits too? Is someone dropping them intentionally?

A lot of skinnydippers.
    Greta

Went through a quick list in my head of things that should be logical in the game, and I find very little, and many of the logical stuff have contradictions.

I would say the only things that are consistently logical are climate, weather, and geography/topography.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Went through a quick list in my head of things that should be logical in the game, and I find very little, and many of the logical stuff have contradictions.

I would say the only things that are consistently logical are climate, weather, and geography/topography.

Not even. smh.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I play some games where id fish out a boot but this game id fish out cloths, bottles with a messaged saying "come kill me at island 106", and Furghus because even he fall prey to curiosity in fishing for that one raid boss.
  • ShadoeLumiereShadoeLumiere
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    Whispers: Dokidoki extension
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Whispers: Dokidoki extension

Please no lmao. We had so much time to get stuff. I literally got everything i needed and i still have like extra 700 Cat Eye's.
    Helsa
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125

It's a world with jerk Gods, nothing has to make sense. If the Gods want a giant 6 foot balloon animal to grow erect in the middle of every home, then a giant 6 foot balloon animal is going to erect in your home.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

It's a world with jerk Gods, nothing has to make sense. If the Gods want a giant 6 foot balloon animal to grow erect in the middle of every home, then a giant 6 foot balloon animal is going to erect in your home.

"I like how stiff it is!"

-Nkeona, talking about the balloon pony.
  • Shad0wstarShad0wstar
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited April 9, 2019
    Lel