Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sleeping animation on homestead bed

belleebellee
Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
edited April 6, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hiya,
I was really excited when we got an update on the homestead, and there were beds! I noticed that the bed animation makes it look like my character is having a nightmare and not enjoying sleeping on her homestead bed ie:

2a92mpv.png

im thinking the animation is better on the Dreamy Chair Swing , would like to suggest switching the homestead bed rest animation to this one? she looks a lot happier sleeping :D?

vpyyhi.png
Bronzebreak

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Support! It's really weird lol.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    Support! It's really weird lol.

I notice that it's the case with most beds. It's always some nightmare.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    It's because our characters are used to standing around unmoving for weeks on end. Suddenly being able to lie down on a comfortable bed causes confusion, anxiety, and -drugs-.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited April 9, 2019
    Yeah, maybe make it an alternate animation?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    It's because our characters are used to standing around unmoving for weeks on end. Suddenly being able to lie down on a comfortable bed causes confusion, anxiety, and -drugs-.

You mean years. Remember, 1 week = 1 year.