Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lost all my equipment after using Rebirth Potion

HawkbladeHawkblade
Mabinogi Rep: 410
edited March 14, 2019 in Help
I used the < 5000 cumulative level rebirth potion, and then I rebirthed, and I lost all the items I had equipped. They didn't even appear in a temporary inventory, they're just gone. Luckily I still have armor and weapons I can use, but how does something like this happen?

Comments

• TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Did you check your me tab? Every bag? VIP?
  • HawkbladeHawkblade
    Yup. I even checked Lost and Found. Nothing.
  • HawkbladeHawkblade
    Wait, I just discovered my lost items in my Soul Stream Inventory. My bad.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 16, 2019
    I swear to god so much people forget to check all inventories, re-checking and making sure several times, but instead they go and post threads. We get such threads at least once a month. This should become a meme or something.
    LidrsterBronzebreak
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Soul Stream Inventory is easy to forget about, imo.
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    Especially if you didn't realize you'd just obtained it. I think they really should make the Soul Stream Inventory Icon flash when items have been placed in it recently.
    GretaDragoolfire