Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Chair Repair!

GremmGremm
Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
in Feedback and Suggestions
I just got the bubble chair from the chaotic event and i love it!

...I also noticed that you cant bless the chair nor can you repair it. (╥_╥)

Lets make them repairable and blessable(?), we can have Tracey or some other lumberguy somewhere be responsible for the repairs, or maybe a magician since some of them can count as magical objects?

They were not for free and many people like these weird chairs youre giving us Nexon so why not let us repair and keep them? Once the duration is gone the chair will be impossible to use again. This time, i dont want that to happen.

Gindr
Alexina Server
  1. Do you want to be able to repair your special chairs from events and exclusive pets?17 votes
    1. Yes
       76% (13 votes)
    2. No
       24% (4 votes)

Comments

• IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    Would appreciate being able to bless them but as for repairs Walter and Vanalen should be available to repair the chairs from the XO event unless they're exempt.

For some reason.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    WHAT? You can't actually repair Bubble Chair??? No way!

It was always possible to repair chairs at Walter's.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    edited September 1, 2018
    Gremm wrote: »

Lets make them repairable and blessable(?), we can have Tracey or some other lumberguy somewhere be responsible for the repairs, or maybe a magician since some of them can count as magical objects?

They were not for free and many people like these weird chairs youre giving us Nexon so why not let us repair and keep them? Once the duration is gone the chair will be impossible to use again. This time, i dont want that to happen.

Gindr
    Alexina Server

what are you talking about, Walter can repair it just fine, rather cheaply too

cJ1cOjk.png
    GretaVeylaineSherriJazmyn
  • GretaGreta
    Gremm wrote: »

Gindr
    Alexina Server

what are you talking about, Walter can repair it just fine, rather cheaply too

cJ1cOjk.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS.

Told you. You scared me OP, please do research before suggesting things LOL.
    FayeKaibaVeylaineSplatulatedSherriNeirennBronzebreak
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    edited September 1, 2018
    You can repair chairs though. :l
    Blessing them would be nice though, it's rather annoying when I'm trying to make my chair sit in the correct direction I want it to and lose durability for something as dumb as that.

Oh also, the Laighilinne partner (I probably butchered her name, I apologize) can repair chairs too.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Blessing would be nice for sure but since you can 100% repair at least it is theoretically a moot point.
    Greta
  • DevilHunterDevilHunter
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    I wish you could use the hammers like the gold and platinum, on them because now my Small Lava Chair went from 10 durability to 5 that or just make it so they don't fail the repair so much...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I wish you could use the hammers like the gold and platinum, on them because now my Small Lava Chair went from 10 durability to 5 that or just make it so they don't fail the repair so much...

Yes, that would be nice wouldn't it to improve the total dura back up to 10.
  • GretaGreta
    edited April 10, 2019

How did you get here...? Why you necro-bumped this?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »

How did you get here...? Why you necro-bumped this?

I was led into this alleyway. I don't know what I was following, but I did. Could be a dead end.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Is this post a joke? Research before you assume things.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Alshian wrote: »

The same can be said for your comment on a 6mo thread that was resolved...
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited April 20, 2019
    Alshian wrote: »

The same can be said for your comment on a 6mo thread that was resolved...

6mo? mind telling me what that is?

*edit: Oh a 6 month thread, what kind of thread was it? XD
    Bronzebreak